“"An Eggs-traordinary Breakfast Spot."”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #18 of 74 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I use the 5-star/Excellent rating on this site very sparingly... but I am not hesitating in doing so for this restaurant! My wife and I dined here this morning for breakfast / brunch. We were greeted by a hostess that stated a 15-20 minute wait, but it was just a matter of moments as they were able to provide a high-top table for us. The waitress was extremely friendly, prompt and attentive, and went out of her way to make a few recommends after recognizing we were first-timers.

For a breakfast-primary restaurant, the menu is fantastic and robust. There is something on there for almost everyone--- the traditional breakfast lover, the health conscious diner, or those in search of a bit of an adventure.

The food was fantastic--- I ordered the Cinnamon Roll French Toast combo. De-licious! I ate every last bite. I "comboed" it, which provided two scrambled eggs and a "sweet and savory" pork sausage patty to go alongside.

I noticed some fun things going on that may not have been recognized by the casual observer, including the eclectic coffee mugs, their guest loyalty program (Belly--- how fitting. I like that it is a visit based versus a purchase/dollar-based incentive program), and what appeared to be a counter pitcher of pepper-infused liquid refreshment, most likely for a Bloody Mary.

This is, without question, one of the best breakfasts that I have had since moving to Atlanta. There are so many other things on the menu I am curious to try, and can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Another Broken Egg Cafe in Dunwoody during a recent vacation to Atlanta. We had visited their location in Destin a couple of years ago and loved the food there. We could tell no difference in the food at the new location. I had the Lakeshore Scramble ($10.69...Scrambled eggs, baked bacon, onions, mushrooms & ham with cheddar-jack cheese)
and it was absolutely perfect right down to the tasty jellies and preserves provided to spread on the English Muffins. The coffee was delicious although my wife wished they had different flavored creamers than plain half and half. She had the Fontainbleu omelette ($9.99...Ham, green bell peppers & onions with cheddar-jack cheese) and enjoyed every delicious bite. Our server (Sandra) was terrific and had a great personality. We even opted to buy a souvenir coffee cup at the end of our visit. Although the prices may seem a little high for breakfast fare, it is well worth the money spent! Try it...you'll like it...a LOT!