“A burger you can feel good about”
Review of Farm Burger

Farm Burger
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 December 2017

If you are a thoughtful consumer of food then make a point of visiting a Farm Burger when you are in Atlanta. This happens to be my favorite location (probably because there's also an ice cream parlor). I get my burger on a seasonal salad which has the best roasted veggies making it a delight to eat. And get the mustard vinaigrette. It's awesome with a beef burger and some roasted sweet potatoes. I've snatched some fries off the plates of my lunch companions and I can attest that they are pretty darn good, too. Just be aware that medium is pretty pink at Farm Burger - which was a surprise the first time I ordered.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stopped here for a quick dinner. We ordered a couple of burgers med. rare , they came pretty rare, but still tasty.

We also ordered a couple of shakes which were also good. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I've tried almost all of them. Only one left is the burger at bones steakhouse. Farm Burger is the most consistent and best burger. This location in particular cooks them well and has good customer service. Other ones in Atlanta are ok.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This place was delicious and had great options for dietary restrictions. The staff was very helpful and attentive. We liked that there was an ice cream shop inside as well. The food has some southern twists to it as well. The slaw was made with kale, and it's nice finding devilled eggs on the menu.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great food - the side salad with Georgia cantaloupe and heirloom tomatoes was delicious. Topped off the meal with a breakfast in bed and key lime pie ice cream sundae. Wished I lived closer to Atlanta to enjoy it again!

Been to Farm Burger? Share your experiences!