“Tasty burgers”

Farm Burger Dunwoody
Ranked #7 of 74 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Description: FARM BURGER WANTS YOU TO THINK ABOUT YOUR BURGER Our burgers are made from grassfed beef, dry-aged and ground fresh. Our cattle are fattened and finished on sweet grass, never fed antibiotics or growth hormones, and always humanely raised and handled. Our menu is chef-driven, seasonal, and sourced from local farms. Our space is convivial and comfortable - because eating is a celebration to be shared. Our food makes ethical eating easy.
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This place was delicious and had great options for dietary restrictions. The staff was very helpful and attentive. We liked that there was an ice cream shop inside as well. The food has some southern twists to it as well. The slaw was made with kale, and it's nice finding devilled eggs on the menu.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great food - the side salad with Georgia cantaloupe and heirloom tomatoes was delicious. Topped off the meal with a breakfast in bed and key lime pie ice cream sundae. Wished I lived closer to Atlanta to enjoy it again!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

OMG if you want the best burger ,chicken wings or fries with the best ever ranch dressing you have ever put in your mouth please stop in at farm burger this is the place to go for Real food all there food is organic no antibiotics no hormones I was totally knocked off my feet the taste makes your tastebuds scream and beg for more Thanks also to the manager on duty Ryan and his staff on duty totally awesome

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I love checking out local burger places. This one had good ratings on yelp. Garlic fries were amazing, burger was okay. The bun on the burger was disappointing. They seem to be committed to organic foods, which is great. But the bun is below standard compared to everything else they are doing there.

Management response:Responded 23 June 2017

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear our fresh, locally sourced bun's missed the mark to make a perfect burger. I welcome the opportunity to hear more about your recent visit. Please email feedback@farmburger.com so we can get in touch with you and make this right. I would be delighted to have you in again, on us, and allow us the opportunity to serve you Dunwoody's favorite burger.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional feedback.

P.S.-the garlic fries are my favorite!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have eaten here before - this restaurant at lunch is always busy. They offer seating outside on the patio area. You wait in line then place your order. The service is great
the staff wants you there. I ordered a cheeseburger with fries - it was cooked just
right - plenty of fries. I also had sweet tea. They are known for their ice cream - they
sell it separately. The food was very good. This is a very unique restaurant. You need to give it a try. They have several locations in the Atlanta area.