“Always good!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Service is good and food is good. We have gone to several locations of Marlow's Tavern and the food is always consistent. They have a different take on shrimp & grits with grit cakes which is good. The kettle chips appetizer with bacon bits and blue cheese is delicious. The club sandwich was huge and had to be deconstructed to eat ... too big to bite, but fantastic. The burgers are always a good choice. The salads are huge and are very good. The steak salad with blue cheese is great! Lots of options to choose from on the menu. The Tucker location has a rooftop bar that is a neat atmosphere. We've been there a couple times along with Cumming location, but we live in Dunwoody so go to that location most often.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Had brunch during one of the arts fairs in Dunwoody, so the place was packed. There was no wait to sit at the bar, so we grabbed a seat and the bartender was super fast. If we go back, I think we'll ask to sit at the bar.
We had the crab benedict and an omelet and they were both fantastic. I've been to the Marlow's downtown, and the one in Dunwoody is more fun, faster, and better! Who would have thought!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We selected Marlows for Mother's Day brunch based on advertisements for the Holiday published by Marlows. We hoped for additional special menu items for the Holiday, but none were offered.
Our coffee was served in dirty cups (lipstick on my son's cup, stain on mine) Server replaced with new cups.
The "Scramble" that I ordered was served on a plate that had not been wiped after food placement, eggs were extremely undercooked and the food placement looked like it had been thrown on the plate in a hurry.
Our server seemed as if she would rather be anywhere else. I understand that working on Sunday and on a Holiday is not much fun, but a smile would have gone a long way to make the experience more pleasant.
A gentleman called out "Happy Mothers Day. Have a nice weekend " as we left, but other than that there was no effort to recognize the day through decorations, flowers, etc.
We have been to Marlows for dinner several times. To have such a bad experience for a special brunch was extremely disappointing. Based on our experience, I would not recommend brunch here

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Loved the warm but modern atmosphere at Marlow's. This is a relatively new location - everything was incredibly cleaned and polished to a sparkle. The food was reasonably priced and I appreciated what I felt was "upscale" bar food. Started off with the truffled parmesan fries - decadent start for the meal. Then moved to the rustic grilled cheese ... let me tell ya, this ain't yo momma's grilled cheese! Had the "Three Hour Tour" with dinner and it was the only beverage needed. Fun place - great to meet up with friends for happy hour or watch the game. Rise up Falcons!

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Shrimp and grits were bland. Fish tacos good but grilled asparagus cold and hard. Service ok. Will come back but not often!

Been to Marlow's Tavern? Share your experiences!