“Good food with limited veg options”
Review of Bay leaf

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bay leaf
Ranked #49 of 74 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: Indian
Description: (678) 261-7840Hours: Tue-Thu 11 am - 9:30 pm & Fri-Sat 11 am - 10 pm Tue-Thu 11 am - 9:30 pm Fri-Sat 11 am - 10 pmHours: Tue-Thu 11 am - 9:30 pm Fri-Sat 11 am - 10 pm
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Vegetarian choices were very limited on their lunch buffet. Food was not warm enough and not close to their hot gulab Jamoon. Food tasted home made and was good.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Outside looks does not attract towards this South Indian restaurant. But, taste is really nice. As it looks, this is not expensive restaurant. They offer tasty South Indian food for reasonable price. Weekend buffet costs just $10. Buffet includes veg & non-veg including Biryani, sweet and some spicy Andhra style starters. They offer take away & dine in services. I definitely recommend this tasty restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

I am me to the Atlanta/Dunwoody area and had a craving for some butter chicken. After looking for places near me, I decided to give Bay Leaf a try, and I'm happy I did. The flavors were wonderful. Those who have said it's not much to look at are correct, but this is a place you come for taste, not decor. It's kind of mom and pop, whole in the wall-ish. I ordered my food to go, and it was ready in about ten minutes and piping hot, so much so that I didn't have to warm it when I got home. The portion was generous. I ate just half of the rice and chicken and was plenty full. The sauce was rich, and the heat of the spice was great...enough to make your nose run, but not to set your mouth on fire. The price was also much cheaper than other Indian restaurants I've been to that weren't as flavorful.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This little gem is tucked in next to a mediterranean, thai and chinese place and still comes out as the winner. The decor/seating may be mediocre at best but the food is excellent. Their biryani (both veg and chicken) is one of the best(arguably the best) in Atlanta. Great food, great pricing.
We usually go for takeaway here.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great food for decent price.Affordable and Tasty.Take Out is a better option than Eat In.I like all Biriyanis here.

Date of visit: June 2014

Been to Bay leaf? Share your experiences!