“Excellent staff & great food”
Review of Vintage Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vintage Pizzeria
Ranked #29 of 74 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I hosted a surprise 50th birthday party for my husband at Vintage Pizzeria in their private room. From beginning to end they took the stress off me and were so accommodating. Sue that assisted me in planing the event was so helpful. The waitstaff was fantastic and the food was delicious. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I thank the team there for their help in making our celebration successful. The private room is huge and great for hosting events.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Ate there for the first time today and the service and the food was wonderful. I had the Eggplant Parmesan and a Caesar Salad and my friends had the single piece of pizza and salad. The piece of pizza was huge and they all liked their choices.
The only reason I did not give this experience 5 stars was the loud noise and high ceilings. The group in the booth behind us were so loud, laughing and talking that we could not hear each other in our booth.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We come here not only for the pizza and pasta but for the adults only room. YES! One of their dining rooms is exclusively for adults which is rare especially at a pizza restaurant. Not only is food good at a reasonable price but the service staff is friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I was surprised at the crowd for a Sunday evening and it was a holiday weekend. We had the Chicken Parmesan and the chicken piccata. Both were really good. They came with a side salad and garlic bread. It was reasonably priced for the portion. The waitstaff was just okay, nothing special.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank monmcs
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I stopped here for a meal before leaving town to go back home to Minneapolis, and I must say this was the best meal I had all weekend! I had the buffalo chicken pizza, which I was a little skeptical about, but the sauce was bursting with flavor, the chicken was super tender, and the blue cheese on it just pulled all the flavors together. It was delicious. I also had the bruschetta, and that was just divine! Plus to top off the experience, I was super impressed that the manager stopped by our table not just once, but twice to chat and welcome us to the restaurant. Everyone was so friendly, and helpful - I will for sure be back next time I am in town.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Amy R

Been to Vintage Pizzeria? Share your experiences!