“Fun! Easy!”

Add it.
King George Tavern
Ranked #47 of 74 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I love King George tavern. The food is reliable. I'd love the pretzel in the wings. The service is friendly. The booths are comfortable. This is a great place to just go and have a drink or two with friends and talk.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Several of us met in Atlanta for a bachelor weekend and it began at this tavern.

On suggestion from the waiter, I went with the lobster grilled cheese and was not disappointed at all. Everybody seemed to enjoy their meals and I felt like the drinks were very reasonably priced.

As far as the atmosphere, it was exactly what I would have wanted. It's dark on the inside and it does feel like an older building even though the reviewer before me pointed out that it was new.

Definitely a solid stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

especially for late evening dining. The burgers are always good and you can get them made with beef, chicken or turkey and fixed a variety of ways. They also make a very good bean burger. It's definitely dark and pubby and seems old although it's new. We find the wait staff to be very attentive and pleasant. This is part of a small chain and we find the chef one step up from a sister restaurant. The menu reads like a newspaper and is interesting.

Been to King George Tavern? Share your experiences!