“Consistent Excellency of a dinning experience”

J. Alexander's Atlanta Dunwoody
Reserve with OpenTable
J. Alexander's Atlanta Dunwoody is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Meadow Lane
Reviewed 16 May 2016

What just moved to another Atlanta from Tampa. We loved the JA in Tampa on Dale Mabry. It looks like we will have the same excellent serviced and food in this JA in the Perimeter area. The service was timely, professional and courteous. The food was spot on!! I had the NY strip and my wife had the French Dip. Great food, service and value.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

The food was great service was great no problems with the meal at all.We had reservations at 1:30 for 6 .We were seated on time but in a rounded booth for 4
4 adults and a 12 year old child squeezed in with one having to sit in the isle. There
was a 6 seat table next to us vacant but were told it was reserved for 3pm and could not move I told the hostess we also had reservations. We finished at 2:40 the table was still vacant .

Reviewed 30 April 2016

If visiting on a weekend evening, recommend reservations to minimize wait time. Staff is always extremely courteous and service oriented and food is always quality and well prepared. This location seems to get it right 100% of the time, as opposed to the location in Peachtree Corners which can be a bit more spotty on all fronts.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

In the last 3 months I have eaten at the BEST restaurants in Dunwoody (Capital grill, Flemings an J. Alexander's). This is the best, by far, for price and quality. Don't pay more at the others when you can get the best here. Take my word for it is the best meal for the price anywhere in Atlanta !

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The food was to die for, the service was impeccable, the atmosphere very inviting. The decor nice. I suggest the steak Maui, the steak is delicious my husband ordered this and I ate some oh my make you want to eat your fingers. I had some type of sea bass with crab chunks with a butter cream and coleslaw it was tasty it had cooscoos. Our server was very proper and all the servers seemed to be well mannered and great vocabulary. Very attentive. Let me recommend the chicken tender salad delicious. My husband says the smashed potatoes were delicious.