“Excellent food and NOT your traditional Mexican restaurant.”
Review of Armando's Caribe

Armando's Caribe
Ranked #12 of 459 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Great dishes that are different and awesome. A Caribbean flair on what you would normally find at a Mexican restaurant. Excitingly different and definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Couldn't believe we found such a great restaurant based on a friend's recommendation. Authentic Cuban food at an excellent price. I haven't had a Cuban sandwich so good since we lived in Florida. The portions are huge and the food is tasty and not spicy. Everything from sandwiches to full dinners. Definitely worth visiting this restaurant. An absolute favorite.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My favorite place to bring out of town company! The drinks are potent! My fav is the salmon burrito, my friend likes the shrimp quesadilla.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

They used to have one in Alpharetta off Winward and it closed. I don't know why because the food is great Caribbean food. I got the Lobster Tacos when I first went and I always get them still - they are so good I can't pass them up! Even though it's not close to us, we try to still go once a quarter and did so Saturday. It's a cute place - cool murals painted on the walls, very Caribbean, fun, colorful. They have a cute little patio out front too. Of course, I got the Lobster Tacos: in soft flour tortillias with slightly crispy sauteed chopped lobster with this yummy sauce. They also put a battered and friend half jalapeno in each one though I don't eat those. There salsa is fresh and I think they use a more coarsely ground corn for their chips which I like. My husband always gets the Pollo a la Parillia - basically a half roast chicken with spices. Perfectly delicious! I think most things come with the yellow rice and black beans. My husband also likes the Maduros, the sweet plantains, that we get for an appetizer. Just solidly good food at great prices. Worth a drive for sure.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

It was a hot afternoon and decided to cool off with a pitcher of Sangria! This restaurant came by us with an outstanding recommendation . . . so we high-tailed over to see the deal.

It was, in fact, a geat family style restaurant, lots of great choices on the menu, and an attentive and welcoming staff.

I thought it was beyond normal music and general racket on the inside. If and when we return we'll choose the outdoor seating.