All reviews own meals staff was friendly cleaning staff non smoking place to stay room was clean i highly recommend this hotel hotel room easy access lodging lawrenceville energy arena refrigerator mall
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I booked this room to attend a nearby concert. After reading the reviews, I decided to only use the room before and after the concert but not stay the night. It was only $53 a night so I knew I'd get my $ worth. I was very surprised. The room was really nice, comfortable and very clean. I did not have any issues with odors, loud residents, poor service or anything else mentioned in the bad reviews. I ended up staying the night and will definitely stay again if I'm ever in the area. I honestly feel like I underpaid.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John W, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us.....We take pride in the hotel that we run. Please stay again soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Stayed here for a week. All of the staff were very pleasant and The general manager, John was wonderful. The room was very clean and had all the amenities of home. I would recommend this particular hotel to everyone.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This place is just NASTY!!! In all areas. The General manager did some behind the back coward move after we checked out. These people have the nerve to have 100$ deposit with this nasty hotel. It smells of nasty food and trash and the rooms are dirty. There was long black hair in the bed my wife slept in(mind u my wife has honey blond hair at the top of her head no sides) so that’s nasty and it was a small baby roach crawling in the door when we was checking out that day. I would not recommend any to stay here especially if they have kids I didn’t even take a shower there because I felt to grossed out to put my bare foot in there tubs.

Stay away from here it’s not worth it. If u like cheap and nasty go for it. Those are just the chairs if I could rate this hotel will give it a BIG 00000

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We stayed here for two months. When we first walked into the room it was clean and welcoming. All of the kitchen supplies were at our fingertips. Every time we needed anything the front desk staff were helpful and accommodating. The cleaning staff worked around our schedule to get our room clean. The location was great. We were near numerous restaurants and a grocery store. I loved the ability to store refrigerated items in a "larger" hotel refrigerator and be able to cook and have a kitchen sink. I will stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This is by far the worse hotel I have EVER STAYED!! Besides the horrible customer service that you get from your so called customer service team it gets worse when you get the so called team lead John Welch he is so rude and nasty if you have to stay in the area DO NOT STAY HERE.

You have no idea and they fail to tell you about the outrageous deposit they ask you for I had less at the Marriott I was so shock, and when I ask them about the above average deposit they dig in deep with the rudeness as if they are doing you a favor to stay there. So have deep pockets if you book at this below average place. but it gets worse. After a LONG day i went to take a shower and it DID NOT WORK, yes the shower had no HOT WATER!! and it just dripped, so I called and talk to John he told me that he would open the door in the room next to me so I can take a shower!! What?? After you took all my money and i can not take a shower I have to go to the room next door and come back wet. He told me that was my only option or I would not be getting a shower and the never came to fix the shower so I could not take one. They have no grab and go Like Extended Stay if you missed the 10 they pre make you get nothing.If you need a trash bag it's a dollar. wow. DO NOT STAY HERE SKIP THIS HOTEL. Rude, nasty attitudes, no working showers, and no grab and go you get nothing. Stay away.

Room tip: Shower do not work cold water dripping dirty and they will refuse to move you to another room that works stay away.
Date of stay: January 2018