“Excellent food”
Review of The Juicy Crab

The Juicy Crab
Ranked #14 of 466 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Loved it. Wait time was worth it. Waitstaff had our food hot and ready and was not a disappointment.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Not a bad seafood restaurant at all. The name of the restaurant kind of throws you off because I personally don’t think about “juicy” when I want some crab but it’s definitely juicy....lol. Even with me not 100% it was outstanding.

As for the price, people need to keep in mind that this is Atlanta, GA so any seafood is going to be pricey. Great oysters and crab legs. Suggest getting there early or you’ll have wait 2+ hours.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My wife loved this place. I liked it better than other seafood place I'm just not a big crab fan but this was good. I loved the seasoning and lucky for me they had sausage along with everything else. I loved the corn and potatoes in the bag

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My brothers gf loves this place I thought I would too . We had A group of 7 the manager seemed really mad because a few of orders had fried food she whined so much I had to ignore her or I was going to start yelling . So I don’t know how good i could be since she ruined the dinner standing by the table and we waited over and hr to be seated and food .

1  Thank Kitha L
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Stopped in this spot on a Friday night and it was jammed with customers (a good sign, right?)....so we opted for take out on the meal.
We had two orders (1/2 pound each) of Dungeness Crab, which I prefer to the Snow Crab, which we took home and found them to be quite good....went for the "Juicy Special" seasoning, and each order included one small piece of corn and one potato. Each order arrives in a plastic bag, rolling around in the spices within the bag. We both felt that what we really needed was a loaf of hot french bread to dip into the spices after opening the bag!
Price was a little high at $29 for the two half pound orders, which was one cluster each.
But get this: The place was loud, crowded and really seemed that everyone was having a good time eating with their hands. Just perfect for a casual seafood house.
You can get beer and wine in the restaurant - no hard liquor at this time.
Fine dining? No.