All reviews diamond in the ruff elite diamond member enjoyed my stay front desk room was clean making me feel pleasant stay needed a place to stay served its purpose new carpet third floor decent stay other hotels in the area hot breakfast breakfast bar free wifi sam
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a place that’s comfortable, safe, clean, and affordable, then this is the place! The rooms are clean, no bugs, comfy bed, and quiet. They also have free WiFi and free hot breakfast every morning 7am-9am. The staff is very nice, especially Sam, he’s the man! They make you feel right at home!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly , specially Ridhi and sam they were very helpful. Breakfast was really nice and decent. Neighbor hood is also great and there are so many good restaurants right across the street which was wonderful. Definitely coming back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The staff is great, especially Riddhi and Sam. The location is great, close to shopping and a variety of food. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and they even have a good selection of breakfast every morning. There’s never any noise, which makes it a great place to relax. This place will always be my first choice and I would recommend this place to everyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I often come into ur quality inn just because you and your staff show great customer service. Thank you for doing such a great job and always going above and beyond to accommodate.
-Mr. Lloyd
........

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here made friends and appreciated my room attendants pravin & vishakha really gave a family feel while I stayed here we barbequed and ate and can't forget all the swimming we did sweet memories

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business