All reviews local concert elite diamond member front desk pleasure of meeting quality staff always on time enjoyed my stay room was clean sold out pleasant stay making me feel awesome breakfast awesome customer service needed a place to stay other hotels in the area recommend this hotel an overnight stay
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a place that’s comfortable, safe, clean, and affordable, then this is the place! The rooms are clean, no bugs, comfy bed, and quiet. They also have free WiFi and free hot breakfast every morning 7am-9am. The staff is very nice, especially Sam, he’s the man! They make you feel right at home!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dominique M
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly , specially Ridhi and sam they were very helpful. Breakfast was really nice and decent. Neighbor hood is also great and there are so many good restaurants right across the street which was wonderful. Definitely coming back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank daisymccam71
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The staff is great, especially Riddhi and Sam. The location is great, close to shopping and a variety of food. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and they even have a good selection of breakfast every morning. There’s never any noise, which makes it a great place to relax. This place will always be my first choice and I would recommend this place to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank derrick j
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I often come into ur quality inn just because you and your staff show great customer service. Thank you for doing such a great job and always going above and beyond to accommodate.
-Mr. Lloyd
........

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jared L
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here made friends and appreciated my room attendants pravin & vishakha really gave a family feel while I stayed here we barbequed and ate and can't forget all the swimming we did sweet memories

Date of stay: July 2018