All reviews standard courtyard courtyard properties stayed here decent room front desk staff was friendly checking out clean property parking lot is shopping and restaurants would stay here again comfortable beds decent hotel outdoor pool energy center easy access excellent stay
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin from the parking lot to the front door to our room what a clean property and great welcoming staff, amazing. Rooms are very very clean great job. No issue here and comfortable, great job to all managers and to all your staff amazing will stay here again, due to me traveling every two month to Duluth.

Stayed: July 2018
Ivan S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

We truly appreciate that you made the Courtyard Duluth/Gwinnett Place an “Great Property and location" for anyone staying in the Duluth area. It was so nice to hear that our rooms are "very, very" clean, staff was amazing and everything was excellent during your stay. Thanks again for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I am a creature of habit. I like my routines and I like to enjoy staying in a place on business where it feels like a home away from home.

This hotel and all its team are consistently helpful & courteous.

Great leadership

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for letting everyone know that we constantly exceeding your expectations. We are so delighted that you prefer to stay at the Courtyard Duluth/Gwinnett Place on your trips to Duluth and truly appreciate hearing that our staff is consistently helpful and courteous. We promise to always exceed your service expectations and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Had an emergency and I needed had to vacate my house. Needed a place to stay found this place and I am very happy. Soo clean , big room and amazing bed! Smells clean and fresh. Large tv and nice staff. And did I mention very very clean. If I ever had to recommend a place to stay here it is.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ivan S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

We are so thrilled to hear that our staff is wonderful and the hotel is "sooo clean". Your outstanding and detailed feedback is highly appreciated and I would like to assure you that I will share all of your fabulous comments with all of our friendly associates who went out their way to be sure that you had an outstanding stay with us. Thank you again for taking the time to let everyone know about our great hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night and had no problems. The room was clean and the motel was well kept. All the staff was friendly especially Brie. Don’t know if I spelled her name right but it’s always nice to be greeted by a friendly person. Plenty of chain restaurants close by.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

It was so nice to hear that you have found the Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place to be "clean and well kept" hotel. All of our hosts will be so happy to hear that Brie went out of her way to take care of you during your recent stay. Thanks so much for staying with us and please come back to see us on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the Justin Timberlake concert in May. I had a reservation at the Marriott closer to IEC, however, changed my res after finding out this hotel had an outdoor pool. What a disappointment when I walked to the pool to find out it was closed.
As other reviewers have said, the layout is strange and inconvenient. I had to use the stairs with my luggage otherwise walk the entire distance of the hotel to get the to one elevator.
The room was clean, however one of the beds had very old sheets that were pilling and “scratchy” feeling. Upon checking in and checking out the cleaning crew had their cart directly in front of our door and never offered to move it while we were entering or exiting our room. We had to scoot through a tiny path to get to our door while carrying our bags. Just a small annoyance but worth mentioning.
My Uber driver couldn’t find the hotel, which made me think we were staying off the beaten path. Overall it was fine for a one night stay for attending a concert at the Infinite Energy Center.

Stayed: May 2018
Robbie P, Operations Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Tracy P,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent any inconvenience from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Duluth.

Robbie Poindexter