“Nothing Fancy, but Solid”
Review of Tin Lizzy's

Tin Lizzy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Lizzy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 453 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: FlexMex cuisine combined with awesome margaritas, great beer selections, and a "friends serving friends" atmosphere! What is FlexMex? A cuisine that resembles Tex-Mex but is comprised of and influenced by many cultures. It is an attitude or experience that evokes a feeling of belonging and pure awesomeness. Tacos. Margaritas. Friends. What else can we get for you?
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Want to grab a beer and a man-sized taco?
Here it is, at a pretty good price.
My wife and I had a couple of margaritas, along with a couple of tacos (lobster and fajita steak) for a very reasonable price.
Also enjoyed the live guitarist playing in the bar.
Casual atmosphere and service.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We each had one of the Tin Lizzy Skillet meals. I enjoyed the Cowboy (diced, fried chicken over rice, black beans, mildly seasoned with a topping of avocado and blue cheese crumbles). The cast iron skillet keeps the dish nicely warm. My lunch partner had the shrimp skillet. We both commented that each was a very good lunch choice. Add a side of chips and salsa.
Service was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We had a party of 9 and went after a show at the nearby Infinite Energy Center. It was at noon on Saturday and they weren't busy. They made us feel welcome. Brought out kid menus and crayons right away. We all enjoyed our food. They have pick your own ingredients for quesadillas which worked for me. Lots of tvs with sports on them. They switched ours to the game we wanted to watch. The waitress for very nice and came by several times to see if we needed refills and to see if everything was ok. All around a good choice.

1  Thank nicolediane
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The food was very good here. However the beer menu needs work. There was little representation of local microbrews and the choices were heavy on light beers and IPAs. There were no stouts, porters, red ales, brown ales or hefeweizen. On the other hand, they could give me a variety of tequilas.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I love their fish tacos. I ordered their pick 3 and I have to say their tacos are very flavorful and cooked perfectly. The nachos is a must have for appetizers. Cocktails are strong