“Better appetizers than main dishes ”
Review of Saigon Cafe

Saigon Cafe
Ranked #41 of 476 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Set in an increasingly Asian area around Gwinnett Place Mall, the strip mall location has friendly staff and a clean and typical / characteristic decor with the requisite fake palm trees.

The spring rolls of varying types were very good. The Tom Kha soup was also delicious.

Stir fried rice with mixed beef, shrimp and chicken was bland. Likewise the stir fried Thai curry noodles with shrimp was without heat or significant flavor.

Service was good and prices are very reasonable (~$20 per person with tax and tip).

Reviewed 7 September 2016

It was good, but it wasn't wasn't anything super special that I can't get at my local place. Overall service was good and the price was good though!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Staff is very kind and respectful (never make mistakes)! Food is also very flavorful, while not breaking the bank. Great blend between American and Vietnamese influences. Really love it!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

My son and I really love eating pho. Based on the good rating, we tried this restaurant and ordered Pho Dac Viet. Vegi was fresh, but the broth was too oily. Otherwise, I would give 4+ rating.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This was my first visit and tried some of my favorite Thai dishes and they wee great. Had the Panang curry and Thai soup. Both were excellent . I plan to go back to try the Pho. I ordered my food to go and it came out very quickly.