“Nom nom nom”

Ranked #21 of 454 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Havent been here for a while... but its nice to be back. Salad bar was fresh and full!!!! Love it. Breads nice and fresh... Spicy Miso Soup was so good I wanted to slap my mama!!!! Staff was friendly and polite. Downside.. pasta. Alredo sauce and Arrabbiata sauce both seemed very watery. Only reason I didnt give a 5.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I have tried all the locations in the Atlanta area and this is by far the best for service and cleaniness. This location also seems to be the busiest at the time I usually visit...I would go to this location first...

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I am a fan of the soup and salad buffets. This is certainly a good one. It can be rather expensive taking the entire family for dinner but fortunately they have Club Veg which regularly emails coupons out. Other choices include a few pasta selections as well as baked potatoes. I try and avoid the desserts but the kids love the soft serve ice cream and hot brownies.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We were completely blown away by this cafeteria-style restaurant.You start with the very generous salad bar, including a nice array of pasta and vegetable salads. Your choice of 7 or 8 delicious homemade soups are next. You can also indulge in a baked potato with your choice of toppings, a variety of muffins and rolls, and a few other hot sides such as mac and cheese, for example. And, get this, all for $9.99! I wish we had one in our city!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Normally, salads, soups, and muffins are excellent. However, the muffins were hard as bricks. I went back to the line and tried a muffin farther back hoping for a fresher one. No such luck. We usually go for lunch and fresh muffins are always coming out. This was a very disappointing meal.