“It's that NYC Diner on the Northside; Great Variety, Good Service, Nice Venue”
Review of Duluth Diner

Duluth Diner
Ranked #18 of 482 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I love this place! I just moved to Duluth 6 months ago and this has been my family's goto when we need to get some food fast. Great breakfast, lunch and dinner specials, good service and they remember you after a few time in. Makes you feel welcome and the food is good and consistent. Give it a shot, it's a great BLD spot

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Went here for breakfast. Big selection. Service was fast and friendly. Meal was excellent. Have been here before and will return here again I am sure.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I went to Duluth Diner around 1pm on Sunday. I wasn't sure if I wanted breakfast, lunch or dinner. The waitress made several recommendation. I selected the chicken fried steak, over easy eggs, grits and toast.
OMG, the portions were huge. The chicken fried steak was tasty & very tender. The grits were very creamy. I would recommend this meal and I will eat there again.
One warning, they have ALOT of selections.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stopped at the Duluth Diner on our way to play golf. I had scrambled eggs, hash browns, crisp bacon, toast, and coffee. The bacon arrived crisp on the first try (that doesn't always happen...I usually have to send it back to be put on the heat again) and the coffee was very good. Our server was very attentive and did not let the coffee get cold before she was topping it off.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Driving thru Duluth, I noted the Duluth diner and stopped for lunch. The menu was huge but I I was in the mood for a light lunch. I got a Chicken Salad sandwich ... on rye. Not too many places have rye bread. The sandwich was very good. The potato salad that came with it was OK. I will eat here again when in the area. The diner was clean, quiet with attentive service.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank HankmidGA

Been to Duluth Diner? Share your experiences!