All reviews chick fil nice hotel within walking distance free shuttle staff was very friendly and helpful indoor pool business trip family reunion energy center the hotel staff rooms were very clean parking lot nice stay front desk staff coffee maker up to date would stay again
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The staff is excellent - personable and warm. The fitness center is adequate - provided the basic work out machines. The property is outdated, needs maintenance and should be in better shape overall. The guest rooms/bathrooms are in poor repair.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rebeccaschott

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our guest rooms. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Miri L.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I guess I really cant complain too much because we only payed somewhere around $106 for the night. There is the old saying "you get what you pay for". Well that about sums up the nights stay at this particular hotel. With only paying that much money, don't expect to get a wonderful nights sleep, or have piece and quiet. I suggest paying a few dollars more and going to a different hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I thought this Hilton Garden Inn was nice and convenient for a recent business stay. I like the fact that there are a couple of restaurants you can walk to. My room was nice and the staff was friendly. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Mansour A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Matthew C.,
Thank you so much for your kind and positive words of our staff members, property and location. We do constantly strive harder to provide our guests with utmost Hilton experience by exceeding their expectations. We thank you.

Sincerely

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I stayed at the Hilton Garden for two reasons: it was close to the work I was doing and the new Embassy Suites across the street was full. It was just fine, but nothing special.

The lobby was a bit tired. For example, chairs in the dining area were quite frayed around the edges.

The front desk staff was pleasant enough, although they seemed to be a bit distracted by the screen in front of them rather than on helping guests. The staff helping with breakfast was more engaged.

The room was ... what you'd expect. Nothing that blew my socks off. Just a descent place to crash for a couple of nights while doing business in the area.

Bottom line: just fine, but don't expect anything wonderful. Which means that price is important.

Room Tip: Even though the hotel backs up to I-85, I didn't hear a lot of highway noise. The tree buffer around the hotel helps a great deal.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Great service and team, lobby presents well and hotel is in a good location, however the rooms are dated and the first one we received was really moldy smelling. The second room was drier (still a little smelly), however still didn't stand up to the price I paid for value. It is dated in the rooms and in desperate need of an upgrade to match the price and brand presentation.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear April D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. While we are so happy you received great service from our staff, we are very sorry for the condition of your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your input is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.