See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We love this hotel from the rooms and amenities in addition to the great customer service we receive each time we stay. The ART Bar is a great place to grab a quick bite and drink and the wait staff are wonderful. The checking in process is always smooth as well as the check out process.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Greetings Katie P,

Thank you for your great feedback of your stay. I too love the Art Bar, they truly try to make food a work of art, and it is delicious! The seasoned staff has been there for years and are great at what they do. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Sonesta for 5 days in July and it was a
wonderful experience. The hotel was very busy which made it very lively and there was plenty of staff to take
care of any concerns. It is a very clean hotel and you can tell that the staff has also been well- trained in customer service. The location is great with plenty of stores around it but it also feels woodsy situated where it is. I had an issue with my room at first but it was promptly taken care of. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Marty Q,

We thank you so much for your great review of our property and your stay. We thrive in giving guest a wonderful experience here at Sonesta. Of course things don't always go as planned, but as you said we try to take care of any issues as promptly as we can. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Had a wonderful time staying here. The gym is open 24hours. The swimming pool has set hours. The suites are located so that you can go to any store within 10- 30 minutes. We walked to some of the restaurants.

Room Tip: We had to ask for more place settings to eat in the kitchenette.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

christinangoy,

Thank you so much. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The Sonesta ES Suites are simply the best appointed extended stay suites in the Duluth area. Very comfortable with a full kitchen. With a great breakfast and happy hour included, it is an unmatched value for the dollar. The entire staff from dining, to front desk to bell men go out of their way to make you feel at home.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Frequent_Guest669

Hello Frequent_Guest669,

We thank you for giving this great feedback of your stay with us, as we try to go above and beyond to make everyone's stay great. I am glad that we met and exceeded your expectations. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The hotel itself was nice and clean for the most part. The customer service was the biggest disappointment. We stayed in the suites wing and the room had an equipped kitchen. We had a one bedroom with a pull out couch. We needed to use the pull out couch, so I went on a hunt for the extra bedding. Could not find it anywhere, no biggie called down to the guest services and they said they would have some brought up. I asked for sheets and a blanket. Two hours later, no one had come, so I made another phone call, could not get through on the room phone, so I decided to use my cell and got through eventually. Reminded them I needed sheets and a blanket for the pull out, waited another 1.5 hours and finally at 930p the sheets arrived. She handed them to me and walked away. Of course no blanket. At this point I had no energy to deal with calling again, so decided to wait until the next day. Went to the front desk and asked for a blanket for our room, again took forever, but we eventually got it later that day, which was fine as we didn't need it until the evening. We decided to check out one day early. I went to the front desk and gave them my keys and said we were checking out. The man at the front desk said I will take care of it and email the receipt. Great fine, I am used to this from staying in other hotels, they just take care of checking you out and send you the finally bill. A few days had gone by and I realized that I never received the receipt. I called up and spoke with a man at the front desk and said that I had not received my bill and I had check out a few days ago. He looked at my reservation and said we don't show you checked out. I explained the story and then he began to argue with me as he was the one at the desk that day and said he doesn't remember that story. The fact that he argued with me put me over the edge. I did get my money back for the other days that I was not there, but should have never argues with me about something he obviously didn't follow through with. Clearly, they should have seen the keys were turned in. I had turned in all of them when I checked out. We had to use the laundry facilities at one point and they were the worst washer and dryers ever. Dryers took at least two hours to dry. I would have done a better job washing by hand in the tub and hanging dry. We went with a baseball team for a tournament and I was not the only family who had issues.

Greetings Kuhlmale,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. Please call me directly if you wish to discuss your stay further.