All reviews front desk hot breakfast is would stay again bed was comfortable shower head nice stay free breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful clean hotel atlanta gravy housekeeping elevator linens concert highway
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Love the location of this property! We love Wyndhams. BUT -This one was a little different. We stepped out of the elevator on the third floor and were greeted by an awful smell - combination of stale smoke and dirty feet. The hall carpeting is obviously in need of a very thorough cleaning. Our room smelled like stale perfume. BUT, it was nice, clean. The bed was comfy. The coffee maker leaked all over, but that was no big deal. There is no free breakfast here as the hotel has some small restaurant (never really saw any food here) that wasn't open at 7:00 when we needed to eat.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
January W, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Duluth/Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear takrafty, After reading your review, I believe you are reviewing the wrong hotel. I am almost certain you're referring to the Wyndham Garden (behind McDonald's). They actually do not offer a complimentary breakfast. However, we do! We offer Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast every morning for ALL guests, plus much more!! They do have a restaurant, but I don't know any details about that. Although, you were not an actual guest of ours, I will still apologize for any inconvenience you may have incurred. That is certainly not what the Wyndham brand is about. We strive to offer a clean, comfortable, and affordable (for any budget level) experience for ALL guests. Next time you're in town come and see us. We are close to Gwinnett Place Mall on Venture Pkwy. Let us show you the Wyndham way!! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Overall, our stay was positive, However, there was an extremely heavy cigarette and synthetic drug smell/odor on the 3rd floor where we stayed. If you don't smoke, you will want to stay on 1st/2nd floor.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear gcbcmparise, I do apologize for that. Sometimes, we have guest that do not follow the rules and smoke. Although, that was an unfortunate event, I am pleased we were able to provide you with an overall positive stay. I hope you will grant us another chance to show you what we're all about. Thank you for taking the time to review us. More importantly, thank you for your stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely fantastic! The front desk associate, December, made our stay an absolute delight. The hotel was extremely clean and well put together. The parking lot is very well lit in ALL areas. I felt very safe and secure and I would highly recommend this hotel without a doubt. Great continental breakfast too!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear klber383, We truly appreciate you and your family. I am so happy we were able to accommodate all of your needs. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your stay and review.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Well maintained establishment! Great settled atmosphere, & peaceful. Great breakfast also! Very clean & inviting! Beds very comfortable! What a wonderful place to relax and come to at the end of a very busy day. For very busy Hotel this place was so quiet and relaxing. Kudos to January, Issa andJacqueline and the housekeeping staff for maintaining such a clean establishment we will be returning!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
January W, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Duluth/Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank YOU so very much!!!! I'm so happy we were able to exceed all of your expectations!!! See you again next time!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Never have I been so motivated to write a review to warn other travelers enough to write one while staying at a hotel.

We checked in today after a long day of driving. Being a member of Wyndham rewards for a while and traveling extensively for work/vacation, I have stayed in my fair share of wyndham properties. This one takes top honors as the most run down and downright disgusting.

I have read the reviews (including the rebuttals from the relations manager). I am sitting on the squeaky and tired desk chair in front of the peeling desk to write this review. Maybe the property owner is refusing to spend any money on ANY upkeep of the property at all. However, that does not excuse the mold in the bathroom and refrigerator, marks and stains on the walls, peeling paint and destroyed bathroom door (lock missing - my kid almost cut his finger, mold on the door bottom portion from exposed mdf).

I noticed that most of the negative reviews point to the poor condition of the property and its condition, so I am just chalking it up to a bad experience for 1 night’s stay, but it does infuriate me that a nationally recognized brand like Wyndham would let a property in despair such as this one be operated with their name attached to it.

I will be contacting Wyndham for an explanation after this incident. I have had better stays in motel 6.

If the owner is not allowing management or employees to spend any money on the property, at least utilize the resources you already have to actually clean the rooms so that there are no visible signs of MOLD!!! Tiles are hanging loose from the shower walls and there is quite a bit of grout missing as well. I really think you guys should stop renting our room 206 until you have addressed at least some of the issues.

If you guys still think you do an awesome job with housekeeping after seeing my reviews and the attached pictures, you really do not deserve to be in the hospitality business.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
January W, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Duluth/Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Guest, I am appreciative of the time that you so graciously took to review us. No to mention how elegantly worded it is. Thank you for that. My only wish is that you would have taken half of that time to contact any one of our team members to help address the above mentioned issues you were experiencing. We certainly do not take any of these claims lightly. We have been in operation for a number of years and I can tell you we are far from a property in despair. After reading your review, I have personally inspected the room in question. We will address any issues that were found. More so, we do our absolute best to satisfy all of our guests. I do apologize if we missed the mark for you. However, I hope you would so kindly give us another chance to show you what we're all about. Again, thank you for your stay and review. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and may all your future travels be flawless.
PS: I will ALWAYS stand by our housekeeping team. They are the BEST in Duluth, Ga. Thank You~