See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We booked a room at this hotel for a Friday and Saturday night stay (wish we had read these reviews first). We had a family emergency come up and called to cancel our Friday night room only, the Thursday afternoon prior to arrival. For the first time we are advised their cancellation policy is 2 PM THE DAY BEFORE ARRIVAL. WHAT?? They NEVER mentioned this, and this is the only place I have ever heard doing that. They charged my card before we even finished the call. Will be calling their parent company Hospitality International http://www.hifranchise.com/, filing a complaint with the BBB, and the local chamber of commerce.

Date of stay: April 2014
3  Thank Chip N
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel was horrible. It was filthy dirty, smelled bad, was very noisy, not to mentioned they ripped me off and charged two nights to my credit card for one night stay. When I confronted them about the charge they said their was nothing they could do because I booked on line. The internet must be new to them. Do not stay at this hotel.

Room tip: Do not stay at this hotel
Date of stay: April 2014
2  Thank pat s
Reviewed 29 November 2012

The house keeping was good. But the room frig didn't work, coffee pot didn't work, remote for tv was not good, inter net signal was not good could not connect and the male keeper wasn't very friendly. Did not tell that continental breakfast time changes from 630 am to 0730 on Sunday. Not good when coffee pot doesn't work in the room. Over all it did what I wanted to do.

Room tip: I was in 102
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Please do not stay at this hotel. There are cobwebs everywhere in the room which mean that somewhere in the room is spiders. The telephone was completely black. The sheets discolored, the pillows were filthy, the carpet was dirty, the blankets were dirty and had a awful smell. The washclothes, towels and handtowels did not match, someone bought them from home and put them in the room. For the price you pay it is absolutely unacceptable. These people need to put out of business. The bathroom had cigarette burns all over the place. Its just not clean and that is sad because the location is great.

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank Renee T
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This is one of those motels where you don't want to overpay but everthing else in the area is either way higher(like Holiday Inn) or just too run down(like Economy Lodge). Everything in the area was booked for days anyway, so I really had no choice. Upon entering, I've seen a few roaches, and since I like to be prepared(such as instances like this), I pulled out my roach spray and went to town on the room, spraying all the corners and under the tv, dresser, nightstand, under the fridge and microwave and all the cracks. I haven't seen a roach since, but be aware of em if you stay here.

Room tip: Stores close early in the area. BRING ROACH SPRAY!!
Date of stay: November 2011