US$120
US$56
US$51
US$140
Hampton.com
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleandesk personthe young lady workingice water with lemonfriendly smilebreakfast startswould definitely stay here againbreakfast barbusiness centerfitness centerfree breakfastnext morningchecking outnice breakfastyogurt
Reviewed 29 May 2015

Well first off I never been to Dublin, GA until April 18th when I had car trouble on the highway next to this motel. I stay in a lot HIE when I travel and I wasn't surprised by the service I receive for my weekend stay. Rooms were very clean even the bathroom was spotless. The staff was all smiles.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay K
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Thank you so much! We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

I checked in extremely late, 3:30am and Joseph had my key, paperwork, and information all ready to go when I walked in the door. The entire check in process took less than 1 minute. Hotel is very quiet, easy access from I-16 and the bed was very comfortable. I don't go to this area much but if I am back, I would definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank ChristianIellina
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

Thank you so much! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

I travel weekly for work and this hotel is the best of the best. Employees are always smiling when you arrive. Rooms are always clean and the beds are so comfortable. Breakfast has lots of options and the waitress is always very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ATLscoutmom
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2015

Thank you so much! We always love to hear from our loyal guests. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

We stopped hereon our way home after visiting NOLA. This was the 4th hotel of this ilk that we stayed at. Probably rank it 3rd. The beds were fine. Shower was fine was was good. Cleanliness of the room OK, but the interior looked a little long of tooth. The breakfast was a waste of time. Many selections, but nothing worth it. This is just an average stop on the way. And you could hear between the walls.

Room Tip: Try for a top floor
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

We are sorry that you were not totally satisfied with your stay. It is our goal to make all of our guests want to return. We completed a million dollar renovation just a few years ago and would love to hear some of your suggestions for more ways we can improve our property.

James Dick
Managing Partner
478.272.7862

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Tried to get a room on 4/16/15 about 6 PM. The clerk made me feel like I had just asked the dumbest question in the world when I asked if they had any discounted rooms available. OK they were almost full, but she didn't need to cop an attitude.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2015

We are so sorry that you encountered a problem with our staff. I would love an opportunity to discuss it with you further so that we can ensure that something like this does not happen again. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience.

James H. Dick