“What - the milk shake machine froze up?”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #22 of 98 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stopped here for lunch on our way back home after our visit to coastal Georgia. I wanted to skip the fries and opted for a texas brisket sandwich and jamoca milkshake. The sandwich was good, but they didn't have a jamoca milkshake, not could I have a vanilla shake because the machine froze up.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Great place to eat, food was very good and the place is a short walk from Super 8. Will stop in again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Arby's is one of my favorite fast food places, and I have eaten at this Arby's MANY times over the years and it never fails to deliver. The food is always great typical Arby's quality standards and the staff have always been nice and considerate. I've never had a bad experience at this Arby's. My girls also enjoy getting the "sliders."

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Arby's is a go-to for me when I'm on the road for work. Great selections, many options, eat cheap or go big. Works for anyone! Plus the food is consistent and always tastes good. Love Arby's!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The roast beef sandwiches are delicious. Plenty of condiments - horsey and Arby's sauce - for the sandwiches. French fries seasoned just right. The employees are happy and helpful. I will be back when I am in the neighborhood again.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!