See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This motel had very mixed reviews when I was looking for an economical solution for a night's stay in Dublin for business, so I decided to give it a try and have my own experience. I was not disappointed. The front desk clerk was very friendly, positive, efficient, and helpful. The room was clean and quiet with an excellent air conditioner, a very comfortable bed, and a shower head which was plenty high enough (something I always evaluate since I am 6'3")--and I got all of this for an excellent value. I would stay here again without hesitation as I was very pleased with all aspects of my stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2017

My wife and I stopped here unplanned. The counter gentleman was extremely nice and discounted because we were so late checking in. The plan was to stop earlier but all hotels were booked up. The room was clean and quiet. Kind of out of the way but really worth the stop.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2017

It was a great weekend stay. We had issues with the heater, we called the front desk and they fixed it within 10 minutes! Overall my stay was great. Great service, clean and friendly. Recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Not so great, smelled bad of mildew,electrical outlet didn't work properly,wall paper and tiles were coming apart. Maids dont clean behind dressers ,night stands e.t.c.This madness of motel slum lords has to stop.I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE people to do reviews and take pics of the problems that need to be pointed out.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lou L
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Room is spacious and adequately appointed. The manager very helpful and accommodating. We recommend this as a good budget hotel! Close the the interstate and near several food outlets. Some noise from traffic noted but not disturbing a good night sleep. Good quality mattress.

Date of stay: April 2016