US$120
US$64
US$120
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$81
Hotels.com
US$59
US$54
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 3 night with family, between us we had 4 rooms all were clean and comfortable. Missing stupid stuff... 2 rooms had no blankets, 1 with no coffee maker, 1 with no iron. There for a wedding the iron was important. Oddly when I inquired about blankets at the office they said Econo Lodge no longer provides them. Sounded totally asinine to me. Never called corporate to find out if it was BS or not.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I gave it one star because I couldn't give less.
We are Choice Rewards members, so as we are coming into Dublin, Ga. I look up our choices. We have stayed with other Econo Lodges and have no complaints we went to this one. Huge mistake, going into lobby I see a man sitting in the lobby get up and walk behind the counter. I approach, phone in hand showing him price, he tells me they don't honor online price and theirs is $5.00 more. I decided to go ahead and get a room anyway, he seemed to have a hard time understanding I wanted a non smoking, king room for one night(I should have left then). We pay, go to room(234) and there is loud music coming from the room next door(236). I call desk and tell them, and ask for another room Derek the clerk who gave us the room answers the call. I hear Derek telling someone what's going on, then I hear a male voice say it's a GD hotel, tell them we can give them a smoking room on the other side of the building. We go back to the lobby, there is Derek and another male (name tag) Larry, whom when he hears we will go elsewhere pulls out his cell phone and turns on music and sits his phone down. We were given a refund and left. The music was a problem for us as it was after 10:00pm and we had been on the road for hours and were ready to settle down and relax. Also safety latch on the door was broken, so I would have asked for a different room for that reason.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel desperately needs a makeover. Although the rooms are spacious, the rugs are somewhat dirty, and they could use some new paint. The toiletries were okay, but they could also use an upgrade. The Linens were plentiful and they were nice. The beds were pretty comfortable and the sheets were clean. Rooms could use extra pillows, and they could use an update of the art on the walls. The breakfast was acceptable, and the staff was fairly decent. The reality of this is, with a little bit here and there and some added upgrades this could very easily be a 3.5.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business