“Spicy”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I have been eating at Gumbeaux's in Douglasville since they opened. The fried shrimp is my favorite pick on the menu. Many of their dishes are a little to spicy for my taste but several people that I have gone to Gumbeaux's with are lovers of spice.

1  Thank janicesK3197QI

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The gumbo and jambalaya are fantastic. Great Louisiana atmosphere in fact you would think you are in cajun county. Definitely a destination restaurant located in little ole Douglasville.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Great food. Have eaten here many times and is always good. Good food and good service. i have had many different items to choose from and everything i have tried has always been good. they get very busy so come early. Great seafood and one of the best steaks you will ever eat. Many of the dishes are so big you can easily share them. the servers are all very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I was confused by the constant line at first, and now I completely understand. This food is insane and the service is top notch! Definitely worth eating again again!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere! We love their seafood chowder! Celebrated selling my home here! Thought we'd venture out & try Gabes in Villa Rica.... I'll never make that mistake again ! If I want Cajun I'll stick with my favorite