“Always good!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Came here the other week with a large party for work. Our server was very nice and very prompt. He had a smile on his face the whole time. We had about 14 or 15 in our party so for him to have a smile and to be helpful the whole time was extremely good. I didn't hear one person in our party say that they got the wrong thing or have to call our waiter back to re-do anything. So as far as I'm concerned everything came out wonderfully and just how we ordered it. My steak was cooked perfectly and my macaroni and cheese was great. Those two things complement each other very well. Their steaks always have so much flavor and I always go for the macaroni and cheese because it so rich and goes well with a steak! I highly recommend this Longhorn. It's one of my favorites in the area!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Very friendly staff. I had prime rib it was pretty good just a little too much fat. The price was average. Clean restaurant.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Good steak selection and fish selection.

The Appetizers are good and the selection is many.
Atmosphere is pleasant

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We had a wonderful dinner tonight at LongHorns. It was for my son's 18th birthday. The food was delicious. The service was great. We had planned on dining earlier in the evening but we had to change our plans so we expected a long wait. But to my surprise
we were seated almost immediately. This was a perfect birthday dinner for my family to share.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Food was very good and service was good until we tried to pay. I had a gift card worth $25. When the revised check came back they only took off a little over $20 and kept the card. After finally finding our server she said the assistant manager said the gift card company (not a Longhorn card) won't let them take off the whole amount because something about a tip. This didn't make sense and when asked about why she kept the card there was no comment. The manager was asked for and when he came he gave the same excuse. If I hadn't noticed they took only a little over $20 off and not the entire $25 they would have kept the card the server or restaurant would have made almost an extra $5. My suggestion: don't use a gift card at Longhorn, unless their card and watch your bill. This is the second time I've had trouble using credit/gift cards at this location so I won't be returning. We tried but won't put up with this again.

1  Thank 1206frequenttraveler