“Great food!”

Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We discovered this gem on Buford Highway a few months ago and have become regular visitors every 2-3 weeks. The soups are great, especially in the winter! The decor is minimal, but its clean and straight-forward. Go there for the food! They have a great quinoa bibimbap too!

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Great food at super reasonable prices! Get the tofu soup spicy and it radiates warm, healthy happiness! Other guests were ordering Korean pancakes and stone bowl dishes that looked fantastic. Will try those next time. Love the milky rice wine, miyaklo (spelled wrong) which I haven't been able to find since visiting Seoul Korea. So happy we found this restaurant!

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Whenever the temperature drops, I find myself craving their amazing kimchee beef tofu soup.
This place is a jewel! Service is great, the small dish appetizers are spot on every time and their crunchy purple rice has no equal.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Good, cheap Bibimbap, served in a stone bowl, allowing the rice to carmelize on the bottom and get crispy and chewy. The menu is pretty simple and the sides are not the best I've had at a Korean restaurant, but the food is filling, and the entrees are cheap and really, really tasty. This place is great for a quick, cheap dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

I go to this place once in awhile if I crave for Korean Spicy Soup. This place is clean and quiet. The service is always good. The food is nice and I especially love the stone-pot hot black rice they serve. I'm a vegitarian but there's a plenty of food to choose from for non-meat eater like myself. Price is also very reasonable. I will use this place again and can recommend to everybody who want to try authentic Korean food.