“banh mi and avocado shake with boba”
Review of I Love Pho

I Love Pho
Ranked #19 of 67 Restaurants in Doraville
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The Bahn Mi is delicious, buy 4 and get the 5th one free and they hands down have the best avocado shake with FRESH IN HOUSE MADE BOBA on buford hwy. Their pho is pretty great too i just prefer the bahn mi. They have late hours most days and very rarely crowded.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I went to this place with low expectations to be honest. Turned out to be a wonderful surprise. It was a very authentic Vietnamese cooking. I loved every bite of food.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Buford highway is my area for Asian food. I chose I Luv Pho because they were advertising a Lion Dance Show in celebration of the Chinese New Year. I figured I could grab a meal and catch the show. The food was decent. The service was super fast and pleasant. The only problem I had was my order was full of green onions stalks and thick cut raw jalapenos. The portions were hefty and at good prices. I like the location and the prices are reasonable for the portions.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I would have posted some pictures, but there are enough of the XL bowl of Pho. This place is everything people said about it. The broth of the pho is amazing, quite possibly the best I have had in ATL. They have everything you could possibly want in the way of sauces to add to the pho already on the table along with the stack of spoons that are made to rest on the side of the bowl. The staff is very attentive as well.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We ordered the Pho Xao Don ( fried PHO noodle with mixed meat) and the special rice dish with 5 toppings ( COM TAM BI DAC BIET) . They were both terrible. I'm surprised that they are still in business ! Would not return to this place.