“Don't eat in.”

Add it.
China Buffet
Ranked #210 of 379 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I've been here several times for book club. Yes, it is quiet and allowed for discussion. However, the menus are old, dirty, and limited. The service was friendly but very slow. Everything in the place is well worn and should have been replaced years ago.

The majority of their business is take out so I understand not putting money back into the restaurant, but I stopped going because it was so dingy inside.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

The restaurant was very clean and had a nice variety of various Chinese dishes to also include peel and eat shrimp (very tiny) and other shell fish, salads, and desserts. In my opinion, the food was fresh but average in taste.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

A friend and I stopped here for lunch on a Friday. It was moderately busy and we were able to get a seat quickly. While the buffet had a good selection, it was merely average.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Busy day at work ,so we decided to have Chinese food and they have delivery -yeah! ! In quick time our order was here and it was correct. The servings are large,especially the rice. It was tasty, hot temperature and freshly prepared. Definitely one of our go-to restaurants!

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

I eat here whenever I'm in the vicinity. Excellent hot and sour soup, incredible peanut chicken, and salt and pepper squid so addictive you may never stop.

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!