“Surpassed my expectations.. Lovely Food and Friendly Staff”

Louisiana Bistreaux
Ranked #17 of 380 Restaurants in Decatur
Description: We are passionate about our food, our guests and our employees. It takes the combination of all three for our success. Our menu focuses on Cajun Cuisine.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Was visiting a location in the area, and fancied to eat prior to returning back to the airport. This was a lovely place for lunch, and filled me up for the rest of the day.

Staff were really friendly, and took great care and attention to the older diners in the restaurant, Had a chicken salad, and then the Cajun Jambalaya, the latter was great!!

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Louisiana Bistreaux, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

OK so I admit it, I was resistant to trying this place because it is in a gleaming new shopping center. I know it's crazy but I want my NO food from a hole in a wall back alley place no one has ever heard of.
Finally we did an UberEATS order at the office and I hear there was a catfish po boy on the menu and for some reason I've been wanting some good catfish so I caved.
I'm so glad I did! Our food arrived timely, hot and fresh which are my three must before I will do a repeat delivery order.
My catfish po boy was absolutely delish. Even the baguette it was served on was special. The potatoes on the side made this a fabulous meal that I couldn't even finish in one sitting.
I was also splitting a red beans 'n rice with a friend but I had to hold it over to the next day and they were amazing warmed up.
There's lot more to try on their menu and I hope they keep it up!
Parking doesn't seem to be a problem and after you eat you have plenty of places to walk of the meal while you shop

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Great live jazz on Tuesday nights makes for a truly festive atmosphere in this friendly spot. Staff is very welcoming and it's the kind of place where large groups and single customers of all ages seem comfortable-- work gatherings, families, couples, etc. My son loves the shrimp chowder and chocolate cake, red beans and rice with crusty bread for me. So good to have a place in the neighborhood that's got this personal vibe. The music elevates the whole experience-- very gifted musicians. Makes for a great mood boost mid-week-- doesn't take a lot of effort to have fun here the way going out sometimes can. We've been four or five times, and always enjoy ourselves. See for yourself.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Louisiana Bistreaux, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Had dinner with friends and family and was quite surprised. Great food and service and friendly atmosphere. A definite go to spot for me.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Went here few weeks ago for a Saturday brunch with the girls. The food was excellent as was the service. Very professional and the food was on point. The mimosas just topped everything off. My dish was a little $$$ (Grouper Orleans) but it was well worth it.
The Owner came over and spoke with us.
I will definitely return and I've recommended the restaurant to several friends and colleagues.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Louisiana Bistreaux, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017