“Best Cajun In Metro Atlanta”

Louisiana Bistreaux
Ranked #25 of 391 Restaurants in Decatur
Description: We are passionate about our food, our guests and our employees. It takes the combination of all three for our success. Our menu focuses on Cajun Cuisine.
Reviewed 6 October 2016

I visited the restaurant with friends two weeks ago, we ordered Cajun Popcorn and gator bites both were prepared well with right amount of spice. For dinner we had Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffee, Redfish Ponchatrain and Crawtator Grouper special. I must say the food and the flavors are right on. Prices are very reasonable for the quality of fresh fish and other ingredients. The owner stopped by our table and talked at great length about the food and preparations. Very friendly service.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice looking place. The food is okay and the wait staff was inattentive. The food is overpriced

1  Thank Pappylongstockings
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The east-side of ATL has lots of diversity in restaurants and this adds to that in a nice way. A busy Friday night and I was seated in less than five minutes. Wait staff nice and friendly. Though the place is new and the waitress was not that familiar with the menu, we walked through it together and she answered all my questions. The food didn't take long to arrive and was excellently prepared. I had fried oysters that came with a jalepeno and cilantro cole slaw and it was really delicious. Dessert was a chocolate cake with grand mariner. It was enough for two and I washed it down with an excellently brew dark roast coffee. The price was very reasonable and I will definitely go again when in that area.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Make sure you try this new Cajun cafe in Decatur
Really good beignets
Very good praline cheesecake but slice needs to be bigger
I'll definitely return to try other menu items

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Recently opened venue and we could not wait to try it-and it was fantastic! Called in our order for pick up and it was ready & waiting. Wait staff friendly. Busy since it was lunch time.

Been to Louisiana Bistreaux? Share your experiences!