“If Steak and Shake married Friendly's this would be their child”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #28 of 81 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Reviewed 18 May 2018

This restaurant was very clean with a friendly staff. I particularly liked how the ice cream order station was separate from the food order station. I only had the custard in a turtle sundae, but would like to go back and try the food items.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Was in the area and my wife and I thought we would stop in and try Freddy's for the first time. I had the Chicago Hot Dog, which is not really the same as a real Chicago Hot Dog but was very good. My wife enjoyed the Grilled Chicken Sandwich and onion rings. I really like that they have all the sauces that you can dip your fries or other food into or even pour it on. The Hawaiian Delight Sundae was out of this world. I really don't care for coconut that much but this had the right amount on it to compliment the sundae. I can't wait to come back to get another one (it beats the heck out of a banana split). I'll be trying the steak burger the next time I eat there.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant and we both thought it was more or steak and shake fast food. We had a burger, a hot dog, fries, and a custard. We thought it was a little pricey but the food was good especially the hot dog and custard. We will more than likely come back every once in just for a different restaurant choice.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Freddy's is easy to get in and out. Customer service was friendly. They appear to be similar to steak n' shake with the thin hamburgers and the long skinny fries. They do have friend pickles and you are able to choose from various hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken. They have their own special fry salt as well as sauces for you to use. They do have frozen custard. We did not try it in store but did buy a custard cake - very rich and yummy!!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped for the first and was not my cup of tea. Burgers are thin and crusty around the edges. I don’t particularly care for them that way but others may like it. Got a double burger with cheese combo for over $8.00. Fries were very thin and kind of hard to eat. Lots of other competition in the area a I probably won’t go back.