All reviews front desk small bathroom hot and cold food room was clean and comfortable driving north waffles short drive off the highway would definitely stay here again skippers fish camp chuck pet motel pillows rates hurricane
Reviewed 11 April 2018

It was a great stay....CLEAN! I would recommend to anyone. The inn beat all of my expectations. Not sure what why some reviews are so negative. But my stay was as good as it gets! There is a 200 hundred letter minimum so this is why i am writing this last couple of words.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Quality Inn Darien-North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

On behalf of the Quality Inn and Staff thank you for taking the time to complete our survey on your stay with us.
Thank you for choosing our hotel and services. We appreciate the feedback from our guest, without you letting us know the problems at hand we can’t make it right. We always use our guest feedback to correct any & all problems you may encounter during you stay.
We try to assure you that we will use your information to do everything possible to make your stay enjoyable and relaxing for each of our guest.
Your trust and support are constantly driving us to be a better Hotel
We hope to see you again & please feel free to contact me anytime for questions or future stays.
We sincerely wish you a happy and safe trip.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The quality of this Quality Inn surpassed our expectations. The room was clean and comfortable with plenty of lighting to afford the possibility of reading in bed. The front desk fellow was friendly and efficient even though he was also the one doing the mopping of the hallways! Breakfast was convenient with numerous offerings of both hot and cold food. The parking lot was safe and well lit. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel has gone WAY downhill under the new ownership. Rooms smelled moldy and putrid. The manager was EXTREMELY rude when I calmly tried to talk to him about the issues. 90% of the time, the front desk staff is outside smoking cigarettes, so if you call the phone just rings and rings. Worst Quality Inn I have ever seen and I travel frequently. TERRIBLE

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My company and I have been coming here often night and day. We have notice how poor things have been the last month or two. We love Ms Tiffany and her eagerness to satisfy everyone. I have always stayed at exit 29 untill about a year ago had to stay in darien because of no vacancies and havent thought twice of returning to brunswick until recently. I asked about Ms tiffany and the man was so rude said she was put in housekeeping to show her she aint running nothing round here. The owner of this place made a mistake because Tiffany kept alot of people coming back she was quick to make everyone happy and satisfied no matter the time or day you would see her checking folks in and there in the early morning hours making sure breakfast was hot and ready. Always calls after i get in my room and ask well how is your room anything i can get you anything you need get some rest and we will see you in the morning....this doesnt happen at places now to see noone greeting you with that hospitality anymore and you got to wait forever to be checked in Me n my coworkers will be saving time and money and go back to exit 29 Alot of folks will be passing by last couple stays havent been worth it poor attitudes and customer service by the staff they need to go to housekeeping! We spend 600+ every week to 2 weeks we wont anymore

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles S
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Quality Inn Darien-North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Ms Tiffany does work here and is my right hand. she is in charge of housekeeping and she does work the desk and is very efficient in her job and to my guest. why my desk clerk told you she aint nothing I will personally check the cameras to see which employee said that and will take action please except my apologie for the behavior of my clerks and for brining it to my attention.
again I apologize for your inconvenience and failing to exceed your expectations that you deserved at our Hotel. We always take our guest seriously when problems arise and try to fix these problems as quick as possible when they occur.
Your satisfaction is important to us & we will be using your feedback to correct these problems & will make the improvement necessary base or your comments to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in the future that they deserve
Please feel free to contact me anytime for questions or future stays.

Chuck Birbeck

Phone: 912/437-4200
Fax: 912/437-4734

Reviewed 25 January 2018

This is one of our favorite spots when traveling because of the area with its great food outlets!
The rooms here were clean ( even the pet friendly ones) and the staff was super nice! Hot and cold breakfast was served and was fresh and yummy!
There is an exercise room, pool, pleanty of room to exercise our dog.
We will return because it is such a great motel.

Room Tip: Any rooms here is a good choice.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Quality Inn Darien-North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

On behalf of the Comfort Inn and Staff thank you for taking the time to complete our survey on your stay with us.
Your trust and support are constantly driving us to be a better Hotel
We sincerely wish you a happy and safe trip.