US$100
US$118
US$86
US$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$71
US$87
US$141
US$134
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Orbitz.com
All reviewspriced rightsmelled cleanfuture tripsneeded a place to staybagelswould stay againfree breakfastroom was cleanone nighttrailerchattanoogaamenitiesstoplobbymotel
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Oh we got here late and check in very nice desk clerk. Checked in our room all remodeled!!! Clean clean clean! Even the shower/tub it Shined.
Next the bed oh great bed great pillows. I was not sure I wanted to leave. Great nights sleep. Pet friendly with fee. Has a pool. In room micro, Freg, flat screen Tv with lots of channels. Very nice. I'll go back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way back from Montana. The hotel is right on the main road of town. There are plenty of places to eat. Pizza Hut next door. On the other side is a movie theater. Beyond that there is a Mc Donald's. That's just a few of the restaurants. Behind the hotel there is a Safeway grocery store. On Thursday night the Elks Lodge has a chicken fried stead dinner. We grabbed a few things at the deli in Safeway and ate in the room. Breakfast was free with waffles you make, yogurt, bagels, etc. Coffee and tea are 24-7.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I stayed here because the two hotels on either side was about twice as much, besides it was for work and I was going to be there for only 2 nights, so why not!...I checked in and got to the room (Outside rooms) and everything was fine, I'm not picky, but the room was fine, I went to take a shower and there was no way to turn the shower on, I tried everything conceivable to man and there was nothing there, I'm sure you can turn it on somehow, but I never figured it out, so I took baths, which was only 2, so no big deal, but everything else was fine, they even got my tax exempt form correct, it's a decent place to stay if you just want to lay your head down and save some money, but don't overexpect.

Room Tip: I always choose a top room, so I carried my one bag upstairs
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Wesnole
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Planned a trip to Florida from Northern Indiana. This hotel was just past the half way point. Hotel was clean & quiet. Good value for the price. Lots of restaurants & stores right nearby. I would stay here again & recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel has recently been updated and has a fresh newer look. We checked in around midnight and the lobby was fresh and smelled clean, the clerk was friendly and gave us a room on the main level which would have bee fine if the door key that she gave us worked. We walked back to the lobby after trying it several time. Once inside the lobby again we were given another key to a different room but that key didn't work either, the clerk had to open the door with a pass key, we never got a key to the room but we were ok with that because we were way too tired to argue. Great sleep, clean room, the floors could you mopping but overall a great stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple