“Clean & Friendly”
Review of Super 8 Dalton

Super 8 Dalton
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We decided to stay in Dalton on a recommendation of a man from a previous attraction site. The room was clean and the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. I have no issues staying here again on any future trips. It's also very close to the downtown area, as well as I-75.

Room Tip: We chose a bottom floor as we could park in front of the door.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stay in Dalton on our way to Florida each year. We decided to try Super 8 for a change and found the newly remodeled hotel exceptionally clean and well appointed with everything new. It was right off I-75 with many eating places and gas stations handy. I will make this my stop on my trips to Florida in the future. It is also priced right for the budget minded person. Free breakfast, wifi, and frigs and micro wave in the rooms. Just wonderful!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Stayed one night after dinner with friends because I didn't want to drive at night. I was pleasantly surprised with the renovations.

Nothing fancy but the price was not either, so yes, I would stay again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the lower floor and was able to park in front of my room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel used to be a Travelodge, but the new owners turned it into a Super 8 and did a completely renovation to the property. The rooms were beyond nice, clean everything was new. Breakfast was lacking because there was no protein, but waffles, yogurt and coffee were available. This property is nicely locates around restaurants, stores and i75. Not far from the Tennessee line coming from Michigan it's a great mid way point, coming from Florida as well.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 12 August 2016

Dear valued guest,

I would truly like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay here at our hotel. It makes me very happy and excited to know that you acknowledge our newly renovated property that we take great pride in. The new owner and our team have worked very hard to provide excellent customer service along with our housekeeping staff that works very hard everyday to maintain our rooms looking nice and clean. I however am sorry to hear you were not 100% satisfied with the breakfast we provide, in the near future we plan to provide more of a variety. Until then I hope to have you again to be able to accommodate your next stay coming through Dalton, Ga.

Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The bathroom floor was dirty and had hair all over it .Had to clean tub before I let my Granddaughters take a shower. went and showed manager or front person the towels I used to clean she said ok and went to next customer and asked housekeeping girl to give me fresh towels.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Management response:Responded 12 August 2016

Dear valued guest,

We take all feed back from our valued guest very seriously and I am truly sorry to hear of your bad experience during your stay here at our hotel. I still however want to thank you for your review because it is people like you who can help us improve in the areas we need to as we strive everyday to provide 100% guest satisfaction. If you would have called the front desk to advise about the inconvenience it would have been our pleasure to have been able to accommodate you into another room however I do understand sometimes our guest are very tired and all they would like to do is get some rest. Their is no excuse for the inconvenience you had and I truly apologize once again. The appropriate action has been taken with the staff, and can only hope you will give us another opportunity to make it up to you. Please feel free to contact me by email and it will be my pleasure to be able to accommodate you if you decide to stay here again.

Manager