“Quick one night stay”
Review of Super 8 Dalton

Super 8 Dalton
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Stayed one night after dinner with friends because I didn't want to drive at night. I was pleasantly surprised with the renovations.

Nothing fancy but the price was not either, so yes, I would stay again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the lower floor and was able to park in front of my room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel used to be a Travelodge, but the new owners turned it into a Super 8 and did a completely renovation to the property. The rooms were beyond nice, clean everything was new. Breakfast was lacking because there was no protein, but waffles, yogurt and coffee were available. This property is nicely locates around restaurants, stores and i75. Not far from the Tennessee line coming from Michigan it's a great mid way point, coming from Florida as well.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

I would truly like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay here at our hotel. It makes me very happy and excited to know that you acknowledge our newly renovated property that we take great pride in. The new owner and our team have worked very hard to provide excellent customer service along with our housekeeping staff that works very hard everyday to maintain our rooms looking nice and clean. I however am sorry to hear you were not 100% satisfied with the breakfast we provide, in the near future we plan to provide more of a variety. Until then I hope to have you again to be able to accommodate your next stay coming through Dalton, Ga.

Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The bathroom floor was dirty and had hair all over it .Had to clean tub before I let my Granddaughters take a shower. went and showed manager or front person the towels I used to clean she said ok and went to next customer and asked housekeeping girl to give me fresh towels.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear valued guest,

We take all feed back from our valued guest very seriously and I am truly sorry to hear of your bad experience during your stay here at our hotel. I still however want to thank you for your review because it is people like you who can help us improve in the areas we need to as we strive everyday to provide 100% guest satisfaction. If you would have called the front desk to advise about the inconvenience it would have been our pleasure to have been able to accommodate you into another room however I do understand sometimes our guest are very tired and all they would like to do is get some rest. Their is no excuse for the inconvenience you had and I truly apologize once again. The appropriate action has been taken with the staff, and can only hope you will give us another opportunity to make it up to you. Please feel free to contact me by email and it will be my pleasure to be able to accommodate you if you decide to stay here again.

Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We were traveling with a group of 48 students/adults coming back from a high school conference. Our team had made reservations at another hotel in Chattanooga so that we could enjoy some local sites and a fun dinner before we had to return home. Unfortunately, our reservations had been dropped with no notice so we were forced to find other accommodations at the last minute. We were unable to find anything that could accommodate our group anywhere in Chatanooga due to a baseball tournament in the area so we looked in Dalton. This hotel was able to accommodate our group at the last minute and made it possible for us to keep our plans with the students. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms updated and clean, and everyone enjoyed their stay!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear valued guest,

First off I would like to take the time thank you for taking your personal time to write a review of you recent stay at our property. It was our pleasure being able to accommodate you and all the students traveling with you. We take great pride on our newly renovated property, Our staff works very hard to provide excellent customer service and I believe that is what they did. I see that we only received a 4 star, I would truly appreciate if you could give me some feedback so that would have been a 5 star instead. Please feel free to send me an email (super8_dalton@yahoo.com) at your most convenient time.

Thank you once again for your time and business.