“Good food for the price”
Review of Cremo Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cremo Drive-In
Ranked #130 of 195 Restaurants in Dalton
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Good food for the price. I remember when my Mom and Dad use to take me here some 40 years ago for the footlong chili cheese dog and a shake. Still good food for a very good price.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

they have a menu that reminds me of the old time drive in..have hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, shakes, and ice cream

Reviewed 11 August 2016

for a chili dog, this visit was no different except that after my last visit this was going to be it if no improvement had been made. i am happy to report that the zesty chili dog with cold fresh onion in THICK chili on a fresh bun made my day. they were busy so i prepared to wait, but there were smiles all around and in no time at all i was looking down the barrel of a decadent chili dog dressed just the way i had ordered and liked it. 4 bites and it was gone. i got another. it too was delicious. i drove home across the mountain with a smile on my face.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

The two of us ate lunch at Cremo Drive-In. The employees were not very welcoming, in fact, they were unpleasant. The pimento cheese sandwich was okay, crudely prepared, and uncut. The BLT was served without any tomato. When we went to the kitchen and requested the tomato be added, it was without comment...apology. The fries were soggy and limp. The price was high for the product delivered. We will NOT return.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

By far the very best footlong hotdog around! Homemade chili and slaw topping! Add some delicious tater tots and a milkshake! Mmm

Been to Cremo Drive-In? Share your experiences!