“Best Burgers and Shakes in Town”
Review of Cremo Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cremo Drive-In
Ranked #121 of 188 Restaurants in Dalton
Reviewed 12 September 2015

This diner is top notch.Food is delicious and always hot and fresh.Fast and friendly service.Very clean dining area.Restrooms clean and well stocked.Great location..

Reviewed 27 August 2015

I love there slaw but they need more employees and the ones they have need to be nicer. More upbeat. Lets face it, no one wants to work. Be glad you have a job, a lot of folks don't. The place needs revamping and updating. It is located beside the train tracks downtown Dalton.
*real beef hot dogs would be better

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The food wasn't great but the employees were worse. As soon as they found out we were railfans they turned on us. We waited ten minutes for our food when the lady who ordered the same thing after us was served before us. They were rude, talking about us with us standing there!
If you don't like railfans perhaps you should move away from the tracks and the city's railfan depot!

1  Thank FlaQuz
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Took my family here today. We have not been here in about three years because the last time we ate here the food had gone down hill and the staff was pathetic. I must say being the very critical person I am, the food is back to being excellent and the service was fantastic. All of the staff was very friendly and the manager came around to check on us and she was very helpful in helping us decide on a great dessert. The banana splits are awesome I might add!!

2  Thank MrsFloyd1956
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I ordered a simple cheeseburger meal with fries, an unsweetened tea, and a swirled ice cream cone for my daughter.
First, the person at the window was rude. Then she gave me the order for the person sitting behind us. And then she gave me an ice cream cone that crumpled in my hands. My wife got a sweet tea instead of the unsweetened tea. And then when I went in to complain I was--surprise surprise--given a chocolate cone instead of a swirl even though I told them face to face a swirl. When I took napkins from napkin dispenser to clean up the ice cream in my truck I noticed black hairs all through the napkins. When I got home I tried to call and speak to a manager and I was on hold for over three minutes and no one came back to me. I eventually hung up.
This experience was pathetic and inexcusable. I will never eat here again and I do not understand how this 'rat trap' stays in business. This place needs to go down the tracks that it sits by. I would rather puke on my hand and eat it than ever look in the direction of this pathetic establishment ever again.

1  Thank Sarah F

Been to Cremo Drive-In? Share your experiences!