Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$100
PricelineUS$100
Expedia.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
FindHotelUS$100
Lol.travelUS$119
All reviews room was clean large picture great view of the mountains would stay here again north georgia excellent stay my husband and i coffee maker motel devon clerk curtains rates college helen hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2021

Surprised everyone rates this so great due to the view. It was ok but most of the time I was sleeping. Hotel is an older one but room was clean and comfortable. One of the best breakfasts since Covid times. Friendly service at check-in and check-out. Quiet location.
HOWEVER, I managed to select the wrong date when making my reservation and received at $98 rate including taxes. Upon arrival at location the date was pointed out. They cancelled the rate with no issues. BUT, when rebooking the room, they charged me $148 blaming it on the weekend. To me, they should have honored the rate I had, or not jumped it up so much. I should have walked away. Seems like poor business practices to me.

Room tip: Watch room charges
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Great place to stay! Super nice staff at a great price . The hotel is located close to downtown with a great view of the mountains and the UNG campus. The rooms, showers and sinks are always clean. I have stay at this hotel at least 20 times and highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2021

When we arrived, I have to admit I was skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised. The check-in was seamless and the receptionist was so welcoming. The rooms were clean, beds comfy and the water pressure was great. When we opened the curtain, we were amazed at the beautiful Mountain View’s. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 21 February 2021

We live local but we're moving and had to find a place to stay for a week in between homes. The rooms were clean,smelled great,the staff were extremely friendly and amazing overall. Tasty free breakfast even during covid, and coffee/tea around the clock. They are the best hotel we have ever experienced and definitely the best in dahlonega. Your stay here will be immaculate and very recommend by me and my family.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Great price comfortable bed staff was real friendly and room was clean great view from a large window got to see some snow close by to the things we wanted to do not a bad place at all for the money would stay here again if get back up that way

Date of stay: February 2021