“Yummy Oysters!”

Bourbon Street Grille
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Description: Bourbon Street Grille is situated on the beautiful Dahlonega square. Located in the historic Hall House building, Bourbon Street Grill boasts full bars and dining areas on two unique floors, which begs the question, “Top or bottom?”. The “top” features an intimate dining room and balcony overlooking the picturesque town square,while the “bottom” has a festive pub atmosphere with flat-screen televisions inside and a pet-friendly deck outside. Our diverse menu offers the perfect meal to go with that perfect seat. From Cajun-inspired favorites like Jambalaya or Gumbo, to delicious seafood such as fresh Apalachicola Oysters or Blackened Redfish, and even that juicy Black & Blue Sirloin or Grille Burger, we have a fantastic dish to satisfy any taste. Join us on the weekends for our fabulous brunch options like Crab Cakes Benedict or our infamously huge Lost Bread. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help you come up with tasty solutions for allergies and special dietary needs, so fear not, vegans and gluten-free folks! Pop in for a drink, and enjoy our selection of craft beers, fine wines, and specialty cocktails. If you don't have the time to sit down and stay a while, carry-out meals or on-foot delivery to businesses on the square are available. In addition to our great everyday dining experiences, we can help you make your event— big or small— special; ask us about hosting or catering your wedding, meeting, or get-together. We also feature daily specials, live entertainment, and social events, so don't forget to like us on facebook and check out our website.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I have never had a bad dish at the Bourbon Street Grill. My favorite is the pasta. I love the outdoor, pet friendly patio. It is a favorite spot for me and my fur baby.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to eat here at of the many places to pick from and we're glad we did. I ordered and really liked the seafood sampler and my wife enjoyed the fish tacos immensely. The cornbread was fabulous too. They were pet friendly but only on their back patio which worked out great. The weather was cool but they have small fire pits in the center of each outdoor table which was really cozy. A must if in the area.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Pros - food was delicious. Gumbo not soupy, but thick like Cajun gumbo is supposed to be. The shrimp for the Po'boy was crisp and good, but not spicy like true Cajun shrimp. Also served with spinach - definitely not authentic Cajun. The beignets was fantastic despite being slightly overcooked, but did not come with chocolate sauce.

Cons - cramped! Limited space. Slow service - all appeared to be young, unprofessional, and were hard to find. Had to look for someone to refill my drink, and they were NOT busy. Music way too loud for Sunday brunch. Not handicap accessible. Filthy restroom.

Advice - go for the food and just prepare yourself for bad service. Do not request the balcony. Horribly tight space, and I am small. The man behind me kept hitting me with the back of his head because his chair was so close to mine.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful restaurant and true Cajun gem! Must try we will be back!! The gator tail was so good, their crab cake was a delight!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had a lovely dinner on the porch overlooking the square. We tried the gator bites and hummus appetizer - both very good, but the best was my shrimp and grits for dinner! So flavorful and just the right portion size. My husband had the etouffee and loved it as well. Highly recommend!