Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$156
PricelineUS$155
Hotels.comUS$156
Agoda.comUS$155
CheapTicketsUS$156
eDreamsUS$155
All reviews no elevator free public parking dahlonega square first floor little things bottom floor room was spacious sitting area furniture crescent television hiking
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021

Extremely disappointing and VERY over priced. I booked three rooms for our little group - rooms 2, 4 and 9. All rooms are suites - but room #4 has no window in the bedroom, giving it a feeling of claustrophobia. Room 4's bed was way too hard and the living room area is poorly furnished. Room #2 had mold all over the shower curtain. None of the rooms had an acceptable TV service, but they did have a good internet.
The biggest problem is that it would seem none of the rooms have any sound attenuation insulation in the walls and ceilings. People's voices and movements can be heard through all the walls and ceilings. Could not get a good night sleep at all.
This is a cheaply built motel with a ridiculously high price tag.
NEVER AGAIN!
(The only good things I can say about the property are (1) Hannah is very friendly, and (2) the location to the downtown square is great.)

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 26 February 2021

If I could give zero stars I would. I booked this hotel, but had to cancel with a 36 hour notice because my travel companion was exposed to COVID and has to quarantine. I'm a front line healthcare worker and decided to do the "right thing". The hotel has refused to refund my money, almost $200.00. SHAME ON THIS HOTEL!!!! SHAME, SHAME,SHAME!!!!

Room tip: Go somewhere else. Does not support frontline healthcare workers
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

I should have read the reviews more closely. Probably the worst mattress that I’ve ever “tried” to sleep on.... remember Grandma’s lumpy, worn-out mattress? To add insult to injury, the walls are so paper thin that I was awake all night because of the person snoring in the next room!!!!
The furnishings are worn and dirty ( green velvet love-seat was the only couch with an uncomfortable non/matching chair). This stuff had been pulled straight from someone’s used left-over furniture.
The “breakfast” was uncovered bagels, bagged doughnuts but placed open on a tray, yogurt and strawberries. We were surprised that the food was left unattended and uncovered in a self serve fashion for this Covid world! One spoon for all to use with coffee service. One knife for cream cheese. Amazing- we took one look and left.
This place has a cute outdoor firepit area, but is very pricey for what you get. Look elsewhere.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

Right next to the lil downtown square with tourist shops and tourist restaurants.

Came to Dohlonega to do some hiking before continuing on to Birmingham.
(Great hiking with credible colors nearby)

Arrived and wanted to make coffee...Yuck, old filter still in coffee machine!

Queen bed is the worst I’ve ever had to try and sleep on....lumpy lumpy lumpy.
Decent linens, Decent WiFi— room #8

Bath had plenty of shampoo, conditioner and bath wash but No lotion

Couldn’t figure out how to get live local or cable news on the roku television

Parking for 3 cars at building, free public parking across the street in pubic lot.

3  Thank Summerasalifestyle
Reviewed 9 October 2020

This was our second stay at Twenty Seven on Park and we were very pleased again. This time we stayed in The Crescent and enjoyed the little sitting area off the bedroom. The room was spacious and very clean, the bed and bedding were very comfortable. The lighting is excellent. The location is so convenient as we walked to nearby restaurants and shopping.

Room tip: We prefer second floor rooms, but if stairs are an issue there are rooms downstairs.
1  Thank GeorgiaTravelers51