All reviews vampire diaries waffles complimentary breakfast great place to stay would highly recommend this hotel clean rooms fresh fruit business trip the breakfast area nice stay the hotel staff convenient location very nice hotel would stay here again front desk staff interstate walmart
Reviewed 13 May 2016

The staff at the Covington, GA Hampton was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the area. From the moment my sister and I arrived until we left, we felt welcomed and at ease. Our room was clean, comfortable, and spacious - I absolutely would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Courtney P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! My team and I are delighted that your stay was great! We hope that your travels bring you back our way again soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I had to call the 1800 Hampton number on the reservations to get the rate on the reservation to be honored, and the staff manager was very rude and short with me . If I need to feel belittled when I am traveling you can do that in any rat hole and I can do it for a lot less money.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Courtney P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Thank you for your review! I apologize that you had any issues during your stay and we take your comments very seriously. Your review will help us in the training of our team members.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

This is a great place to stay if you're traveling through the Atlanta airport. It's right off the main freeway and it's very clean and comfortable. The only complaint I had is the beds were very hard and the pillows were not that great. I had some major soreness the next day.

Date of stay: May 2016

Thank you for your good review! We hope your travels bring you back our way again soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Professional Staff. Breakfast was the best I've had at a hotel until 10am each morning. The room was extremely clean with a noon checkout time. The staff was extremely friendly and made you feel like family.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank David H
Courtney P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! My team and I are delighted that your stay was wonderful! We hope your travels bring you back our way again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I tend to stay at Hampton Inns. I know what to expect. On this trip, check in was great! The ladies were very inviting and helpful. There was coffee and tea for guests, which was very nice.

Our room was very clean and up to date. The beds were very soft. The pillows could have been fluffier. I have to brag on the room and its cleanliness. This is TOP priority to me. There was plenty of towels, soaps, shampoo, etc.

Breakfast is included and was OK. I did have two small issues with the breakfast. (1) One of the bagels had mold on it. (2) The scrambled eggs in the hot dish were not cold, but not warm either. Other than this, all was good. Typical pastries, toast, sausage, waffles, cereal, etc. Selection was decent and all left full.

Check out went quickly, but the lady that handled it was Ashley. She was not very friendly (she actually did not smile or act like she wanted to be there). I noticed on my bill it was higher than I was given when I booked the room. Somehow a water got charged to my room (not sure who or how). Ashley acted like I lied about it. I insisted she take it off my bill because I did not charge this item. Again, she begrudgingly took off, but treated me like I lied about it. I was not happy about this and did notify Hampton Inn directly once I returned home.

Room tip: Rm 211 is close to the elevator. Other than a few people that were loud in the hall, the room was quiet.Hotel sits off the road.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Courtney P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thank you taking the time to write a of your stay experience at our Covington location. We take very serious the impressions left by our hotel and the service delivery of our staff.

Your itemized survey was very detailed and concise and will be used as a training opportunity for the areas and concerns mentioned. No area or person is off limits when it negatively affects the expectations received by our very valued honored guests.