All reviews great steakhouse room was clean longhorn steakhouse waffle maker have stayed here many times in room coffee would stay again cleanliness atlanta
Reviewed 20 August 2018

First of all, this is one of the most disgusting places along with the Super 8 in Cartersville's, that I have ever encountered!! The clerk working at the counter reeked of cigarette smoke and so did the rooms we were given. Non smoking rooms should not smell like cigarette smoke!!! First, he gave us room 125 and told me that they had hired new maids and that if we had anything wrong with our room to let him know right away. When he told me that I knew things were going to go downhill from there!!! I opened the door and the room had not been cleaned at all!!! The beds were unmade!!! We backed right out of there and went and told him. When I went to tell him, he was outside smoking and came in reeking of smoke again!!! He gave us room number 113 and when we went in the floors had not been vacuumed. Trash was all over the floors and there was so much dust on the furniture you could write your name. I set my metal drink container on the sink and it sounded like I set it in grit. I ran my hand across the sink top and I looked at my hand. It had black grit and dust all over it. I went to use the phone to call him to let him know, I wanted him to come down there and see what I was talking about and when I picked it up it was broken and had straw paper lying under the receiver and candy paper on the nightstand. I was so mad that I had paid for 2 nights in this nasty place and set down on the bed down to decide what to do when I almost hit the floor!!!! The bed was broken!!! There was no way you could sleep on something like that!!! That's when I got my family and we headed to the lobby to see the clerk and tell him we were not staying there!!! I booked this hotel because online because the ratings were good. Otherwise, I would never have put my family through that or in a place where we did not feel safe. That place is a dump and the area there is very sketchy and so was the clientele and clerk!!! This is supposed to be a Wyndham hotel and I can not tell you how disappointed I am in Wyndham!! Never again will I stay in one of their hotels!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 May 2018

very clean, nice clerk, room very comfortable,and breakfast was great we be our stay when ever we are in Ga again. easy check in and easy check out made our stay very nice and felt safe defintly a nice area with everything you need all around that area

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We made our reservation thru Bring Fido and got an excellent rate $66.00 per night.
When I called the hotel directly, the day before our arrival, to confirm I was told that they didn't have any pet friendly rooms available by Kesh.. He told me that he could accommodate us as long as I kept my 15 year old 13 pound Manchester Terrier in her crate..

I called Bring Fido, after that conversation and was told by them that they spoke w/Kesh on April 6th, 2018 and he confirmed the room with them on that date.
He continued to deny that he spoke with them.. I don't appreciate being lied to and in general this man is very rude. We spoke w/numerous patrons of this hotel and they also agreed that he is just totally rude. When you are working in the hospitality field you should strive to be hospitable.. We will never stay at the Super 8 in Cornelia again.

I recommend using Bring Fido and they are very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Friendly personnel, very welcoming and a really clean place to lay your head. Beds were exceptional and the breakfast was a treat. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a good place to stay in Cornelia or surrounding area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family