See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2018

There was no hot water at all for a shower. I stayed in room 136 from 9/28 to 9/29-I woke up in the very early morning hours for a 9 hour trip ahead of me and to not be able to get a shower was not ideal. Right now this place is trying to just stay open from the looks of it. There are numerous other hotels in the area-this was not worth the stay.

Room tip: Keep it moving to another hotel
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Heather, Thank you for posting your review. We are sorry to hear about the inconveniences you experienced with the water temperature during your stay. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant visit as a result of the discomfort you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The gal at the desk was helpful.
We couldn't get the key(s) to work for one room, so she gave us another-- very accommodating and nice.
The room we went into was clean. There was 2 packaged soaps, 2 bath towels, and a floor mat. (Should there be hand and face towels? Hm... As a hotel employee, its hard to un-see things that we do at our hotel that aren't that way at other places. For instance, the extra roll of TP, or the extra towels. What if someone got sick and used that towel and there are only 2 towels? One person, ok, but 2? Maybe 3? We have s/c for our guests, as well as body and face soaps. I get that not all places do that, but towels should be better adequately provided.)
The beds were comfortable. The TV worked well and otherwise, it was a nice stay. I'm sorry about the grapes, though.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Road761525
Reviewed 24 February 2018

The state of this hotel room was disgusting. We have stayed in other Motel 6's many times due to traveling with our pets and they are very pet friendly, but have never encountered such dirty filthy conditions. The corners of the bathroom had filth like they had not been properly mopped in years. Seriously, I don't care how tired I am I would never stop at this motel again! Keep driving to the next motel, nothing can be worse than this place, they are giving Motel 6 a bad name.

Room tip: go to a different hotel altogether
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

After driving 17 hours we just wanted a place to rest. We found something decent price and booked it. This place was absolutely disgusting! I'm sure the room we stayed in hadn't been cleaned in quite some time. There was a film on the TV and mirrors. The entire room smelled. There was about 1/2" of dust under the beds, debris all over the floor. I didn't have the energy in me to go ask for another room so I slept in my clothes and figured I would shower before I left the next morning....wrong. There was no shampoo, soap, towels were yellow....I could go on and on but I won't. Do yourself a favor and do not stay here.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here overnight with our dog and cat. Had read a few bad reviews but decided to try it because we had stayed at Motel 6's before. Nice surprise! The price was very low, rooms were simple but everything we needed. Our room was very clean. No carpet but makes it easy to keep clean for pets.
The desk person was very friendly. Couldn't do enough for us. To top it off, a wonderful Denny's is right next door.
It's a very simple, no frills motel. For us it was perfect.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple