Open today: 11:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great place for young kids and parties

Funopolis is ideal for kids ages 4-10. Older kids might enjoy the mini golf and go-carts. We are... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
theMAKD
Kids fun day!!

Funopolis has a very good concept and set up. My grandchildren had a blast and enjoyed the day. The... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2018
Janie F
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews laser tag arcade games day pass all ages blast groupon tickets attractions
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Funopolis was truly so much fun! We were a party of four - two adults and two kids (ages 9 and 7) and bought the all-day in & out wristbands. The inside is full of arcade games, plus a rock wall, bumper cars, mini bowling alley, and a food counter. The outside has mini golf, go karts, mini go karts, bumper boats, laser tag, inflatables, carnival-type rides, and a water balloon launch (do this last!). With the wristband, a few of these activities are limited (water balloons & laser tags are 2x, for example), but most of them are unlimited.

We went on a Friday and stayed from about 11am-6pm and it wasn't crowded at all. We didn't wait in line for anything, and we rode the rides we liked over and over again. If your kids love bumper cars and go karts, just plan to stay all day long!

Tips: There's a coupon on their website for a discount on a family pack of wristbands. They regularly have even better deals on Groupon, and there are often BOGO offers in local coupon books. Also, with the wristband you can leave and return the same day, so you may want to head out for lunch if you don't like the offerings inside.

2  Thank amtedrow
Reviewed 15 June 2016

WOW! at the prices and the attitudes! I bought the family 4-pack armbands ($120) plus one additional ($30) for 3 hours of fun. Sounds like you're getting a great deal of play, but it's not much for a day that is too hot to do the outdoor activities. The arcade games quickly "ate up" the included $5 cards, and one visit to the inflatables used the little ones' $5 cards. The lady at the snack bar was super-nice, but almost all the high school-age employees acted surly and/or bored. Lesson learned - spend the money on the arcade cards, and just pay for other activities as needed. That way you don't have to deal with too many of the employees!

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I went with my dad and we had a blast we absolutely loved the go karts we rode them about 10 times it was so much fun and the arcade games was great the mini
Bowling was so much fun they also have laser tag and lots of activities out side you will have a blast and I recommend everyone to come here

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Me and my 15 year old daughter came for the first time as kind of a daddy daughter day. As soon as we walked in we saw a sign stating "thank you for NOT smoking in the doorway" thank you so much funopalis for this, because so many smokers are so selfish they smoke right around the doorways not caring who has to breath it even if they have children suffering from asthma. Everyone working there was very friendly. We loved the go carts. We got the card instead of the wrist band, and just kept adding money to it. We spent about $80 there.not one single problem.we loved it.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

My teenage daughters and I decided to go here for part of my oldest daughters graduation weekend. We had a blast. The girls rode Max Flight, the Virtual Roller Coaster. It was fun just watching it. We then continued playing the arcade games. I would compare it to Chuck E. Cheese's except it is aimed more toward teenagers. We had so much fun inside that we never even made it to the outside. I would definitely recommend going here if you like playing arcade games and having fun with the family. My girls smiles said it all.

Date of experience: May 2016