“Awasome ”

Funopolis Family Fun Center
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Commerce
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family fun center that has 11 acres of fun for all ages. We offer go karts, mini go karts, inflatables, mini golf, route 66 bowling, bumper cars, rock wall, spider zone, tornado ride, hip hop ride and lots of arcade games including a huge connect four. We also have bumper boats & water wars & down pour derby(seasonal). We are open 7 days a week, look at our web site for hours.Cafe is open on weekends and holidays during the winter season. In October we transform to Fearoplis and offer a haunted laser tag, Zombie haunt house and a More than a Corn Maze which is haunted at night and family friendly during the day. We also have a family friendly hay ride.
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I went with my dad and we had a blast we absolutely loved the go karts we rode them about 10 times it was so much fun and the arcade games was great the mini
Bowling was so much fun they also have laser tag and lots of activities out side you will have a blast and I recommend everyone to come here

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"tickets"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Me and my 15 year old daughter came for the first time as kind of a daddy daughter day. As soon as we walked in we saw a sign stating "thank you for NOT smoking in the doorway" thank you so much funopalis for this, because so many smokers are so selfish they smoke right around the doorways not caring who has to breath it even if they have children suffering from asthma. Everyone working there was very friendly. We loved the go carts. We got the card instead of the wrist band, and just kept adding money to it. We spent about $80 there.not one single problem.we loved it.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

My teenage daughters and I decided to go here for part of my oldest daughters graduation weekend. We had a blast. The girls rode Max Flight, the Virtual Roller Coaster. It was fun just watching it. We then continued playing the arcade games. I would compare it to Chuck E. Cheese's except it is aimed more toward teenagers. We had so much fun inside that we never even made it to the outside. I would definitely recommend going here if you like playing arcade games and having fun with the family. My girls smiles said it all.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I went with my kids' school group, and they all had a blast! Some wanted to ride go carts over and over, and some wanted to stay inside, playing the arcade games and bumper cars all day. Everyone could go where he or she wanted, and with only one door in or out, it was easy to feel safe. Laser tag was hot, dark and intense. Mini golf was calm, outdoors and refreshing. Some things required 2 persons, like the simulator of a roller coaster, and some things required an extra fee over the arm band, but those are easy to do without.
Tickets poured out of the arcade games! My kids entered the value of their tickets on a credit type card. They will return to redeem them for a prize When we have another visit.

maryfun, Owner at Funopolis Family Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

We pride ourselves in providing a safe and fun environment for all ages- Glad you got to experience our place!! Thank you for writing the review!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We've been here twice- once with my 8 y/o and once for my dad's 60th birthday. Not only can my daughter have too much fun, but my dad and his friends had way too much fun for "old coots". The kids LOVED all the games, bowling, jurassic Park, the rock wall, climbing gym, Laser Tag, go karts- and so much more! It's great for parties (of all ages, obviously) and the staff is great. going on a weekday is best, because they do get crowded I will say that taking an old guy and all his friends can be dangerous- between my uncle, my dad, and my fiance, I'm surprised they're all still speaking after the go karts. Laser tag was so so so much fun and both the guys and the ladies had a blast running around shooting each other. I'd almost say it was more fun with adults!! Suffice it to say- EVERYONE can have fun here and don't knock an adult party here if you haven't tried it.