“Awesome for ALL Ages”

Funopolis Family Fun Center
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Commerce
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family fun center that has 11 acres of fun for all ages. We offer go karts, mini go karts, inflatables, mini golf, route 66 bowling, bumper cars, rock wall, spider zone, tornado ride, hip hop ride and lots of arcade games including a huge connect four. We also have bumper boats & water wars & down pour derby(seasonal). We are open 7 days a week, look at our web site for hours.Cafe is open on weekends and holidays during the winter season. In October we transform to Fearoplis and offer a haunted laser tag, Zombie haunt house and a More than a Corn Maze which is haunted at night and family friendly during the day. We also have a family friendly hay ride.
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We've been here twice- once with my 8 y/o and once for my dad's 60th birthday. Not only can my daughter have too much fun, but my dad and his friends had way too much fun for "old coots". The kids LOVED all the games, bowling, jurassic Park, the rock wall, climbing gym, Laser Tag, go karts- and so much more! It's great for parties (of all ages, obviously) and the staff is great. going on a weekday is best, because they do get crowded I will say that taking an old guy and all his friends can be dangerous- between my uncle, my dad, and my fiance, I'm surprised they're all still speaking after the go karts. Laser tag was so so so much fun and both the guys and the ladies had a blast running around shooting each other. I'd almost say it was more fun with adults!! Suffice it to say- EVERYONE can have fun here and don't knock an adult party here if you haven't tried it.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"tickets"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Best advise is to buy an arm band and play all day. Kids enjoy the indoor and outdoor activities. Plenty to do for anybody! Laser tag is always fun! They have bowling, snacks, water games. Lots to do, no..."I'm bored!" here!

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Our kids are 14, 15, 21 and all 3 had a great day. After the "we can't believe you took us here" as we pulled in. We spent 5 hours of them non stop fun. I recommend this for any age to have fun and stay within budget.

maryfun, Owner at Funopolis Family Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2016

Glad to hear you had a great time "Where the fun begins and never ends!"

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Our first visit for our son's 10th birthday and the kids had a blast. The 3 hour armband was a good deal and the place is clean and employees friendly. We will definitely be back!