All reviews room was clean front desk my son continental breakfast an older hotel stay there again bagels boot camp waffle maker housekeeping staff ft stefanie graduation army freeway clerk stains
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife, son and daughter recently found ourselves back at the Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fort Benning. During our arrival this time around we were surprised to see how clean and kept the place had become! The service, the rooms, and the staff were amazing, all the way down to the saltwater pool, that we enjoyed two days in a row!! Thanks again to Serena and Michelle for such wonderful service, and more enjoyable and memorable stay!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Econo l, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Sir/Mam,

Manager
econolodge inn & suites

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We showed up expecting the place to be clean and had quite the opposite experience. I understand that it’s a cheap place to stay, but that doesn’t mean that the rooms should not be clean and in order when guests arrive. If I were you, STAY FAR Away from here and never look back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Econo l, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Manager
econolodge inn & suites

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Booked a non smoking room that still smelled like marijuanna. Wouldn't even dream of walking around the room without shoes on. Had to buy air freshener to make it livible but my hair and clothes still smelled. Paint chips fall from the celing and onto the bed while you sleep. Air conditioning was leaking the entire visit and made the carpet wet and unable to walk on. It was almost an entire day before anyone came to look at it all the while the carpet is getting worse. I could not turn it off because it was at least 90 degrees outside. I have no choice but to stay again in a few months because they refused to give my money back that I paid ahead of time by mistake. They have plenty of time to fill the room but the are still keeping my money. I understand its one of the cheaper hotels in the area and you get what you pay for but I'm not from the area and I didn't know any better and they defintely take advantage of that. The main reason they get so much business is because they are one of the closest to the army base. Also not to mention that their phones dont work so good luck trying to get into contact with them. Very disapointing and frankly pretty frightening. Stear clear if you can.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

thank you for your time to give review , we sincerealy aoplogise for the inconvience cause during your stay.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms. Great and friendly customer service. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. The continental breakfast was good too. We wanted a hotel that was as close to Fort Benning as possible and were trying to keep it under $100 per night. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely stay here!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Econo l, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you very much for your time to share review. this will help us to serve you better in future.
Econolodge Inn & Suites.
columbus.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I've previously been to this location and have dealt with very unpleasant staff, but I had the pleasure of being checked in by a very happy clerk Sarina. She was very pleasant and we had a great conversation while I was checking in. Then I received a call to check in on how my room is. That is great customer service. I will definitely be a repeat customer now.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Econo l, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you very much for time to writ review.
regards.