“Good place.”

The Office Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #92 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: The Office Sports Bar and Grill is an upscale family friendly sports bar where you can enjoy all of the benefits of a sports bar atmosphere while enjoying a great meal in a professional atmosphere. On Wednesdays and Fridays The Office has live music and offers other specials throughout the week. Mondays and Tuesdays are $5 gourmet hamburger nights!
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We ordered grouper bites, but they were more like grouper filets and were good. I ordered steak with asparagus and mashed potatoes. It was all good. My steak was the petite sirloin & it had a good flavor and was soft, even though I ordered it medium well.
Husband had 2 sides..mushroom risotto & asparagus. He also ordered chicken with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes & I'm not sure what else. It was do much sauce or cheese that he brought it home to put over pasta & have a few meals with it. It was good but I can't imagine the calories. We also ordered boneless wings that we liked too. This was our first time here and I liked it more than I expected. We went during happy hour and they had some appetizers half off then too. They have days with specials. I can't remember all, but I think Tuesday nights burgers are marked down. I plan to return.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Although their menu is a little pricey for everyday, if you watch their daily specials, they are incredible!! 5 buck burgers on Tuesday, Mahi Mahi, porterhouse pork chop and more all under 10.00 per person! And prepared properly! neat place to relax.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We have been to The Office quite a few times, this was our first disappointing visit. Our waitress was not attentive, we needed to ask another waitress for assistance. We were not given utensils, not asked how our food was or if we would like another beverage. Our steak was ordered medium but came rare, but again, no waitress to help us with this. From this experience we will not go back again for a long time, if ever.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Recommended by the Holiday Inn Express unfortunately it was not a great experience and they recommended great food. Great food it was not!! Big banner in hotel lobby & discount cards — we should have realized. Food was mediocre, hamburgers not cooked to order, over cooked. Served wrong burger to individuals. Served wrong drinks. Menu not consistent with how food is served. Be sure to check what is in it and how prepared. (caprese salad covered with olive oil not on menu, only wanted balsamic vinega r as stated on menu. If I knew I would have held the oil. Service was poor, didn’t know beers on tap, didn’t know specials, checks were wrong after two trips.! We finally said forget it and paid the overcharge just to get out after a long ride traveling. Go to another restaurant. Lots of fried foods on menu.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I am a picky eater but there wings are great. I have eaten here for the last 3 days in a row. The Thai chill wings all flats with extra sauce.I couldn't stop eating them.Like no for real I never eat this much at all.The customer service is great. Oh I ordered the fries they were good but not enough for what you pay. The inside is like a farm style but nice.Seating on the patio.

Date of visit: June 2018